When We Met Green Day

trashing the room and mr snootys rage

The next day they wernt doing a concert, and we had made them promise we could spend more time with them this time. So the next day we went for a walk around the part of germany we were in to check things out a bit.
We went and grabed some lunch from some german fast food place and then went back to the hotel we swam in the hotel pool for a while, then went back up to theyre room and ordered food from room service again.
We drank beer and messed around all night again this was starting to feel normal by now we sang songs on the rooftop at 11 in the night. Everyone with a beer in theyre hand Tre nd Mike were so pissed by 2:30 they were in the swimming pool .NAKED.
we laughed at them.
"Hey i know lets go and join them" sugested billie "but with swimming costumes on obviously" he added .
We agreed put on our swimming costumes and dived in to the pool. We were all really to drunk to care me Beth and Billie wernt quite as drunk as Mike and Tre. About an hour later we all got out of the pool cause we decided it was time for another drink. We went up to the room and sat talking about the dogs taking over the world in 2010.
"Oh my god. thats only next year!!" Mike almost screamed quite worried.
"Oh its okay, Mike lets make a plan for when they attack!!" Beth said.
We all spent the next hour planning how to fight the dogs and laughing at Tre do impressions of the doggy empereor. then we just sang more songs really loud.
After about an hour, we had a compalaint from the hotel staff. They said we were making a scene and disturbing people Mike pretended to be sober and apologized while we all laughed at the guy.
We waited till he left sat there in silence for a moment and then Tre said
"right, thats it guys . i know a game we havn't played in a while."
"Oh yeah , whats that then Tre?" asked Billie
"trash the room and throw stuff out the window!" Tre yelled. "we cant do that!" Billie and Mike protested.
"i can!" Tre asnswered throwing a a cusion off the bed at the cd player and hitting it off the table. Beth laughed and joined in. I stood there laughing at them. eventually we all joined in we turned the room in to an absolute rubish dump.
"And for our grand finally...." Tre announced.
"we have a tv to throw off the balcony! Mike drumroll please?" Mike jumped on to Tres drum kit and played the drum roll, while me Beth Tre and Billie lifted the tv and dropped it off the balcony! it landed with a crash and exploded on the floor. By now several people came out on to theyre balconys to see what the noise was about. We all claped and shouted with excitment. Especailly me and beth who wernt quite used to it yet the whole trashing hotel rooms and throwing tvs off balconys was kinda new to us. We all stood clapping and laughing at the exploded tv.
By now most of the hotel staff were at our door.
"Oh here we go" said Tre. He went and answered the door. We all went back inside when we got in Tre was shouting at the hotel staff.
"Yeh well , your shitty hotel wasnt up to my standerd anyway!" he yelled
"Sir i would just like to inform you that we will be expecting you to pay for all of this" said the snooty hotel manager.
"go suck your own!" mike yelled at him.
"excuse me sir" said the stupid manager
"Hey listen dude chill, ill pay for your fucking tv okay???" Billie said calmly compared to the rest of us. Then mr snooty looked over at me and Beth who were now in hysterics.
"and i dont believe you two ae even registered in this room are you?" he said quite agressivly.
"umm.. no but were theyre freinds" I answered him trying really back to hold back the laughter.
"yeh so lay off alright!?" Billie replied fiercly
"freinds forever right guys?"
"hell yeah!" me and Beth replied at the same time and the three of them put theyre arms aound us.
Tre muttered something to himself we didnt quite hear it. But mike did
"What!.. and you didnt say anything?" Mike said smiling at Tre.
Tre just returned the smile.
"Well i hope you know Mr Armstrong we are putting the costs for the mess and the tv on your bill." the snooty said manager said leaving us.
"okay time to get some sleep" Billie said colapsing on to the bed. Me and Beth both lay doen on the sofa and Tre and mike walked in to the kitchen.Billie was out cold in 5 minuttes flat.
I wasnt far behind him.Beth lay wake thinking about the whole experience.

Beth pov
oh my god!! how cool has this been? its so amazing ive hung out with one of my best freinds and hung out with my favourite band!!! Ive trashed a hotel room. Ive signed autographs. Ive seen green day live again. hmm.... wonder if Lisas awake?
Oh my god this has been fun. I want to talk bout it with someone. Ill see if shes awake she thought.
end pov
she kicked me hard in the side but I didnt wake I just moved my arm.