When We Met Green Day

the conversation

Mike and Tre walked in to the room so Beth pretended to be asleep.
"So you really like her Tre?" Mike asked.
"yeh dude..... i wanna tell her but its illegal isnt it?" he replied.
"But why....since when did you care about that stuff?" Mike asked
"Well .. i dont but... what if she thinks im a creep?" Tre replied looking worried. He sounded really serious.
"Tre she wont... she likes you its obvious" Mike replied. There was a long silence then Mike randomly came up with
"I think.... no never mind."
"no go on Mike say it."
"well ok. i think maybe.. possibly i like Beth." Beth had to concerntrate really hard not to gasp.
"well there you go you tell Beth tommorow and ill tell Lisa.It'll be much easier if im not the only one." Tre said excitedly.
this time she did gasp and opened one eye, she tryed to close it again before either of them saw. It was too late Tre noticed. Mike didnt though luckily.
"Im gonna go get one last beer before going to bed" Mike yelled as he was walkling out in to the kitchen.
"Alright" Tre replied.
"Hey Beth" Tre wispered.So that Mike couldnt hear him.
"I know your awake i saw your eye open" he added
"Ohhh god damn it!" Beth said to herself.
"You were listening to the entire thing wernt you?" Tre asked.
"No" Beth said trying to sound innocent.
"Oh ok then" Tre sid as he began humming "one of my lies" to himself
"ok ok yes i was" Beth said.
"thought so"Tre replied.
"So what do you think she'll say?" he asked.
"umm i dunno ..yeh ....i think" Beth replied.
"good , well i bloody hope she does! otherwise ill be making a right prat of myself." Tre laughed. they both burst in to hysterics. Mike over heard them laughing and came back in to the room.
"oh look who decided to wake up" he said smiling at beth. "Well im going to sleep again now...." she laughed.
"Night Tre night Mike" Beth called.
"Night Beth" they called back and they all fell asleep.