When We Met Green Day

pizzas ready

We went in to Billies house and Tre asked Addie for a soda. She handed him one and said "you want one too Lis?"
" yeh please" I said and she handed me one too.
"Thanks Addie" I said
"yeh thanks Addie" Tre added. We walked back out in to the yard and sat on the back door step talking. Tre was so much fun to be with, I loved him so much. It was really weird because I always thought Id be in madly love with Billie for ever. I still loved Billie, I loved them all but in a differnt way.We talked bout tons of stuff. I told Tre that apart from maybe the first day we met them theese last few days had definatly been the best days of my life.He just laughed it off, thats another thing I loved about him, he could make a joke out of anything. We watched the others play soccer for about ten minuttes.
"Hey guys, watch this." Billie called trying to show off.He tryed to balance on top of the ball but he fell off he wasnt hurt though. Everyone went in to hysterics, especailly me and Tre. We finally stoped laughing. Then Tre went all quiet his expression changed to a serious and important one.
"Hey lis."
"Yeh."
"I need to ask you something"
"Ok , shoot"
"Ok but, youve gotta promise not to..." Tre almost wispered when he gto interupeted by Addie.
"Okay guys, pizzas ready" she called from in the kitchen.
"Ah damn it" Tre shouted. I laughed he and then he joined in.
"Guess I have bad timing huh?" he said
"Yeh I guess you kinda do" I laughed. He laughed to.
"So, lets go eat. Later we could all go back to me place, I could ask you then?" "He said.
"Yeah, Id like that" I replied .
We sat there for a moment just smiling at each other.
I felt... happy. But not normal happy. It was a different happy. I'd never felt this way before. It was an out of body experience that would be treasured in my memories forever.
"umm... are you two alright??" Mike asked.It was then we realized that everyone was standing infront of us staring at us.
"Umm yeh... were fine" I said nervously, taking a sip out of my soda can .
"Well , come on then lets go get pizza!" Joey shouted.
We walked through in to the kitchen. "Has he asked you yet??" Beth wispered.
"No" I exclaimed "He was about to when Addie called us" I wispered back.
"Oh, I was wondering why you both looked as if you had gone to heaven and came back, back there" Beth wispered again. we both laughed.
"Have they asked either of you yet??" Addie mimed to me and Beth.
"Nope not me." Beth wispered back.
"almost, but not quite" I wispered.Addie just smiled at us. We all sat down and started eating.
"So everyone, I was thinking maybe after we go for ice cream we could go back to my place for the night?" Tre said with a mouthful of pizza "yeh , that'd be cool." Billie agreed.
"would you like that kids?" He asked taking another bite of his pizza.
"yeah" Joey shouted.
"we havnt been to uncle Tre's for ages" Jake agreed.
"Hey, what d'you mean havnt been there for ages. you were there just last week" Tre said.
"Yeh . ages" Jake said.
We all laughed. We finished eating our pizza and went back out in to the yard to play soccer. I got a little bored so I went insdie to help Addie with the dishes.We did the washing up then I went outside to get the others so we could go for ice cream.
We walked to Rudys Cant Fail cafe for ice cream.Beth had being dying to try the coffee milkshake for ages so me, Beth and Tre split one and had a chocolate ice cream each.Joey and Jake each had 3 different flavours I cant remeber which ones they were. Billie and Addie had an ice cream thingy I cant remeber what it was but anyway they split one of those. Mike just had coffee.after we ate our ice cream we all went back to Tre's house.