When We Met Green Day

His new love

Billie pov
Geeze that was a voice I hadn't heard in a while. Brittney, her voice sounded cold and harsh.What did she want to see me for? Never mind , She proberbly just wants someone to talk to. She never calls me for anything else.
I walked down the dark alley to where she told me to meet her.She came out from behind the wall she looked a littlee different from normal.
Her hair was all messy and hanging around her neck, She had a thin deep cut running down her arm. When she spoke her voice was still just as cold dark and harsh.
"You okay?" I asked.
"Depends, does this look okay to you Billie joe??" She snapped as she tore back her sleve revealing the rest of the Deep bloodline streaking through her cold pale skin.
"Why did you do that?" I asked.
"Because of you, I found out Billie Joe!"
"Found out what?"
"That the main reason Dirnt and I are no more is because of you two, Because you two have twisted feelings for each other" She yelled.
"What are you physco! I have a wife"
"Yes, But you still have feelings for Dirnt , Admit it!!" she yelled throwing me against the wall.
"get off me!" i yelled back pushing her away"Of corse i have feelings for Mike!! Weve known each other since the forth grade how could i not have some sort of love for him!! Were best freinds for gods sake! But its not like it matters anyway physco! he hs a new love in his life now!" I yelled back.
"who is it?" She asked
"Her names Beth. Your after the wrong person Britts! now Ive got a party to get back to so see ya!" i said walking away leaving her standing there drowning in the thoughts of Mike and Beth being together.