When We Met Green Day

nothing will change

I started walking back to Tre's wondering weather i should tell everyone or not. On one hand I had to tell them right? I mean Mikes ex just attacked me and now soon she could be after Beth, Mike would be furious if he found out I knew. But on the other hand, I couldnt tell them, What was I suposed to say, plus maybe I didnt really want to tell them. If something did happen to Beth Mike and me could go back to normal, but then again thats quite unfair that I can have Addie but he cant have Beth. Oh fucking hell, What was i suposed to do?
I thought hard while walking back, eventually I decided that I should tell them because I wouldnt be being a very good freind to anyone if I didnt would I?
I opened the door and walked in to where the others were still sitting.Mike and Beth were making out and Tre aand Lis were playing guessing games, Tre was making Lis guess what the bullwinkle was, but he couldnt take it that she new so he told her to try and guess how it was done. Needless to say she didnt know.
"hey Billie" Lis greeted me I walked in.
"Oh hey BJ,"Tre added.
Mike and Beth stopped making out to say hello and then I said hello back to them all.
"So where'd ya go?" Mike asked.
I explained to them what had just happened nd warned Beth. Then I walked out in to the kitchen and began to cry worried that I'd made the wrong decission. My eyes burned as they filled with tears.I knew I'd done the right thing. I was just worried it wasnt what would have been the best thing for me.
End pov

Mike Pov
"I'd better go see if hes alright" I said.
"okay"replied Beth.
"yeh good idea"Tre and Lis agreed.
I walked out in to the kitchen to where Billie was standing.His eyes were full of tears and his hand was pushing against his forehead as if he was.... annoyed or maybe.... confussed.
"Whats the matter BJ?? Did she hurt you?? I'll kill her if she did" I said putting my arm around him. He wiped away the tears and gave a little chuckle.
"No im fine"He laughed."Its just that well I'm worried Mike, What if she gets to Beth"
"She wont, I'll make sure of that" I answered.
"Theres something else too..... but I guess its kinda dumb..... on second thoughts never mind the somthing else" He said.
"No go on, What is it??" I asked him.
"Well , Mike, Now that youve got another girlfreind are things gonna change between us?" he asked
"NO, of corse not BJ, things between us will never change I promise" I assured him.
"Thanks Mike" He said.
"NO probs BJ" I replied.
He kissed me quickly and we both just stood there and smiled.
"your still as good as ever" I laughed.
"ha ha, remember when we were sixteen and we tought each other to kiss" he laughed back.
"Yeh, good times"I replied. We walked back in to the other room and sat down.
"you two seem alot happier" Tre stated.
Billie and I both just smiled and giggled a bit.
end pov