When We Met Green Day

shes a stalker

We watched Joey and Jake feed the ducks and watched Tre get chased by a goose, In the end he got bored of getting chased and hit it with his shoe, Everyone laughed at him as we all walked away from the pond. We walked up to a grassy spot where everyone, Well almost everyone ate food. Mike, Tre and I decided we'd much rather have a mcdonalds later. When everyone had finished eating we walked into the playground so Joey and Jake could go on the swings and stuff.Tre got bored and insisted he go on the slide we all walked over to this little slide Tre sat at the top yelling
"I'M KING OF THE WORLD!"
Before I knew it Billie lifted my up and sat me on Tre's lap I screamed with shock at first because i wasnt expecting ti but then we all laughed, Tre and I flew down the slide and straight in to Mike everyone laughed.Beth then noticed he was bleeding,
"Mike, you okay?"She asked.
"Yep its all good. little bleeding nose but its all good." He laughed.
"Dude. ya wanna go to the hospital to get that checked on?"Billie asked.
"Nah its cool" MIke said wiping the blood away from his face.
Just then Billie got a text, it read "IS that blood?? Is dirnt okay? aww there such a cute couple, shame it wont last to long isn't it?"
"Guys, shes here, I dont know where, but shes here." said Billie showing them the text message.
"Give me that!!" Mike yelled snatching Billies cell phone off him "Fucking bitch, why cant she just leave me alone?" he yelled dailing Brittneys number in to the phone.
"Hey baby" Her voiced bounded down the line sweetly like the easter bunny bounding down a freshly mown medow full of chocolate eggs.
"FUCK OFF!" Mike yelled "Why cant you just go away and stay outta my life!, Leave me alone, leave my freinds alone and leave my girlfreind alone alright!!"
"b-b- but ba...."
"DON'T SAY IT BRITTS! just don't bother!" he said hanging up the phone.
"You okay?" Billie asked.
"Yeh im just great"Mike said walking away to sit on the bench.
"I should go see if hes okay..."Beth said walking over and sitting next to Mike who had now began to cry.
Billie now had a tear running down his face watching Mike cry and Beth be the one to make him feel better insted of himself.
"You okay mike?" Beth asked.
"Yeh....well...."He sighed."Beth? I can trust you, right?"
"yeh sure, you can trust me with anything, you always will be able to." she replied.
"Then in that case, Im scared Beth, Im scared for you, Im scared for me and Im scared for Billie."
"Billie? whats he got to do with it?"
"I think its best maybe you dont know, are you cool with that?"
"Yeh... sure" She replied smiling.
She was cool with it, but she couldnt help wondering... what was there between Mike and Billie? A deep untold secret, waiting to be discovered? Maybe even a forbidden love, waiting to be let out?
"Mike.....?"
"yeh.."
"You can trust me, you dont need to be scared, I wont let her harm you, I love you" Beth said.
Mike looked up and smiled "Love you too." he answered.