When We Met Green Day

Oh Shit!! How Does He Know??

"Well this has been an...... interesing evening"Tre stated.
"Nah not really, I mean... a physco girl comes and shoots me everyday"Beth added sarcasticly.
"Thanks for pushing me away so that I didnt get shot" Mike said to Beth.
"No worries , if that bullet had hit you it would have hit you straight in the chest and klilled you.... then I would proberbly have A)killed Brittney.. and then B) killed myself."She replied.
"Thanks Beth" Mike said again before kissing her to say thanks.
Billie just stared at them imagining it was him Mike was kissing, I stared at him wondering why he was staring at Mike insted of me, and Tre stared at me wondering why I was staring at Billie and not him.It was all quite confussing actually, too much staring.later that night everyone was asleep in Tre's house again except for me and Tre we lay awake talking, and thinking about what had happened tonight, the more I thought about it the more scared it made me. I mean Beth had been lucky this time, she'd lived through Brittney's attack, but what if next time she wasnt so lucky? It really did scare me when I thought about it, so I tryed to stop thinking of it. I had just began thinking about bananas, I like bananas I thought, Why are they yellow? Anyway I had just began thinkingabout bananas when Tre inturupted my thoughts with
"Lis, Ya know earlier on, I couldn't help noticing you staring at Billie, Is there anything I should know?"
Oh shit! I thought, Fuck! He knows!! How the hell had Mike and Billie pulled this off?? Billie has even got a wife and they had managed it. never mind. just act natural,then just explain to Billie you don't think its a good idea. Yeah thats it, Do it tommorow,OH fuck! Ummm better answer him silences are never good!
"Umm. no nothing..... Why d'ya ask?"
"I dunno, its just that.. well you two took a long time outside earlier, and you were staring at him and... I dunno I guess its kinda stupid isnt it?"
"No, of corse its not stupid," I replied, "We took a long time outside cause I was crying cause of Beth and I didn't even know I was staring at him, Im sorry babe." How could I say it was stupid I mean there was something going on.
"Its okay babe, Im sorry for acusing you" He smiled.
This made me feel really guilty for what had happened with Billie, but I couldn't help the fact that I'd enjoyed it.... could I?
"It's ,kay" I smiled back.
He kissed me pantionatly on the lips, I loved Tre so much. I couldn't keep the thing going with Billie no matter how long I'd wished for it to happen, no matter how much I had enjoyed it. I loved Tre and that was final.
Tre put on a movie as he couldn't sleep, I think it was a shakespear thing. It might have been romeo and julliet, can't really remember.We spent most of the night laughing at it putting in our own words and making out, we were about to go futher but Beth woke up and told us to "behave because there were others in the room trying to sleep" so we stopped and just started laughing at her.When the others awoke the next day Tre and I still hadn't slept we lay awake playing truth or dare.
"What are you guys awake for?...Its 6AM."Mike mumbled.
"6AM... we havn't slept yet... Oh and were playing truth or dare.... wanna play?"Tre replied.
Everyone joined in in a game of truth or dare before returning to there own house's, Well Beth went to Mikes and I stayed with Tre.The rest of the week flew by. I had almost forgotten about the whole thing with Billie. Friday night came really quick and as Tre had promised we were all going bowling. I went and got ready I wore my black tank top with the american idiot granade inthe bottom left corner and my ripped jeans and black converses I even put on make up to try and impress Tre. I think he was impressed.... or maybe he was jst being polite but what ever it was he complimented me on my outfit and then we walked out and got into Tres car to meet the others at the bowling alley.