When We Met Green Day

the jacket and the hold up

We walked into the shop that Mike and Beth were in Billie went with Joey and Jake to look at the toys. When they came back the boys each had 5 toys.
Jake pretended to shoot me with a toy gun, I played along and pretended to die.
While I was lying on the floor with Jake laughing at me, I saw the most amazing jacket ever! It was black with green stripes on the sleeves and a bright green picture of the grenade off the cover of american idiot and bright green writing reading"shes a rebel, vigelente" Billie caught me looking at it.
"Hey Lis, you want the jacket?" he asked.
"It's amazing" I replied "I love it but I couldn't afford it and I don't want to take money off you and Tre."
I said still staring at the jacket
"oh yeah, because we're like the poorest people ever" Billie said sarasticly.
I laughed
"how much is it?" asked tre
"only $50" answered billie
"I have $20" I said forceing the money into Billies hand while Jake held him at gun point telling him to take it. Joey decided it would be more fun to hit him with a rubber chicken. I found this quite funny.
Tre was laughing too.
"okay so Billie well pay 15 each" Tre suggested
"yeh okay"replied Billie.
"ill pay it back to you as soon as i get the rest of my money off my teacher who insisted he should look after it!" I said feeling quite guilty taking money off them.
"nah it's cool" said Billie.
"no i'm paying you back" I insisted.
"yeh dad, shes paying you back or i'll shoot" said Jake holding the toy gun towards Billie and laughing. I laughed at them again.It was so cool the way they got on so well together i never got on with my father and he certainly wouldnt of had a joke and messed around in the middle of a store with me.
"okay okay" answerd Billie pretendeing to cower away from Jakes gun, "and Joey will you please stop attacking me with that bloody chicken!" Billie said laughing. Tre decided he felt left out and borrowed Joeys rubber chicken and smacked Billie across the head with it.
I felt sorry for him but at the same time I found it really funny that we were all attacking Billie in the middle of a store. Mike and Beth found us and began laughing to.
"aww poor Billie" I said sticking up for him. come on lets go pay for these toys and the jacket.
" are you sure about the jacket? because you dont have to pay anything for it" I said quietly to Billie.
"Lisa! we are getting the jacket!" he said sounding annoyed but in a joking sort of way.
"okay thanks Billie, hey can I ask you something" I asked
"sure go ahead" Billie answered
"wheres Addie??" I aksed
"Oh shes out of town shes gone on this trip thing with some freinds"he replied.
"oh cool" I said as we payed for the stuff. We walked out of the store and started making our way back to Billies place.