When We Met Green Day

a broken heart and bowling bets

When we got there Mike and Beth were already waiting for us outside Mike told us Billie had called to say that he and Addie would be late s Joey hadn't finished eating yet.The sound of Billie's name reminded me that he and I had to end things between us.We decided to go inside and have a game of air hocky while we waited for them to arrive,I think Tre let me win I wasn't quite sure, but I won all the same and Mike beat Beth in theyre game Mike and I made up a victory dance while Tre and Beth had a fake strop because they lost,After about half hour of victory dancing I think Tre got a little fed up of watching us and rugby tackled ?Mike to the floor I laughed at first and continued to dance but seeing the evil grins on both Beth and Tre's faces I soon stoped.Needless to say the rugby tackle had attracted some attention to us so every now and then a few fans would come up to us and ask Tre and Mike for an autograph.Billie and Jake arrived 5 minuttes later but Addie and Joey wernt with them.
"Hey BJ, hey Jakey" Tre said running up to them and throwing Jake over his shoulder.Jake was screaming with excitment and laughter, this caused the rest of us to laugh too.
"where are Addie and Joey?"I asked.
"Oh long story"Billie replied.
"Well weve got all day"Mike prompted.
"Joey's girlfreind dumed him"Jake explainedonce Tre had put him down and he had stopped laughing.
"Yeh, she dumped him over the phone and he's real upset, he didn't really wanna come so Addie tryed to find a sitter for him but none were available at such short notice"Billie added.
"Awww , poor Joey, he must be crushed."I said.
"Yeh, hes pretty upset, but he'll be okay"Billie said.
"So lets get going, I wanna prove to SOMEONE that im a better bowler than her!"Tre yelled glaring at me.
"Oh no, you didnt bet him did you?"Mike asked.
"Maybe.... Why"I blushed.
"What did you bet?"Asked Mike.
"Umm Tre, just so you know I'm not gonna be the one to answer that"I blushed again.
"Ha ha! Its a secret Mikey boy"Tre laughed.
"Ohh... I know what they bet"Billie exclaimed.
"Yeh I think I'm catching on"Mike agreed.
All I could do was smile at Tre, But he was smilimg back.
"So shall we get to business or what?"Tre asked.
"Yeh good thinking"Beth said. And we began the game.
"So how many strikes has he gotta get?"Mike wispered to me as we were sitting down.
"before what?"I asked.
"Before he can gain access"Mike wispered back.
"six"I blushed.
"You know he's a really good bowler right?"
"No, he hussled me, he convinced me he was a rubish bowler"I wispered.
"He tricked you lis"Mike stated.
"Oh you think?"
We both laughed.
"YEAH!! come on!! one strike for the cool!"Tre yelled."5 more to go" he said winking at me.I just smiled at him.