When We Met Green Day

i wouldnt do that....

we all went back and finished our bowling game. Unfortuanatly for him Tre ended on 4 strikes,Billie was obviously looking quite pleased about this.
"Ha ha bad luck mr cool"I laughed.
"Awww no fair!" he moaned. "Please babe?? pleeease??? im begging you"He pleaded.
"uummmm... lets see, nope you lost the bet!"I teased.
"He pretended to hate being teased but he loved it really, I had gotten him to admit it, when he was drunk obviously.
"I'll cry"He threatend.
"Hmmm. well, we'll see, if you can get me drunk enough"
"oh, aww no, but thats unfair!! youre really hard to get drunk!"
"No shes not Tre just give her a round of shots youre awsome at that youre bound to win"Mike suggested.
"I wouldnt do that, shes awsome at shots"Beth inturupted."But, if you do play can i play?" she asked.
"Me too!"Jake added.
"Oh no, jakey mommy'll kill me if I let you play"Billie stated.
"but dad....?"
"Nope, sorry buddy"
"awww come on boy, live a bit on the wild side"I said in a sarcastic voise.
Billie just shot me a sarcastic, but flirty smile. I laughed at him.
"we can all stay in my house, then wecn all play."Tre suggested.
"Well, ok"Billie agreed.
"sounds fun!!"Mike and Beth agreed.
We walked out of the bowling alley and back to Tre's house.
"I'm gonna get the alcohol"Tre yelled as we walked through the front door.
"I'll help!"Beth yelled with excitment chasing Tre into the kitchen knocking Billie on to the couch.
This left me Mike Billie and Jake in the room.
"Billie, I can't cope with this"I wispered.
"Me either"Mike agreed.
"awww guys come on, dont be like this."
He pressed his lips hard against mine, forcing me into a deep, pationate,pretty damn good now I think about it, kiss.then when we finally broke apart, he did the same to Mike.
"you'll miss that if you do this wont you?"He smiled.
We both just smiled back at him, but deep inside, we were both feeling the same.That same deep, soulless, bottomless feeling of guilt that had recently become a regular emotion, for me anyway.