When We Met Green Day

daddy why are you kissing them

"Daddy?"
"Yes Jakey?"
"Why did you just kiss Lisa and Uncle Mike?"Jake asked his father looking very confussed.
"Smart move Billie"I said.
"Aww come on like you didnt want it to happen"He answered before turning back to Jake,"Well you see jakey, Mike and Daddy are really close freinds, that was a grown up freinds kiss"Billie lied to Jake.
"Oh, and what about Lisa?"
"Well, Daddy and Lisa just wanted to see who was a better kisser, but you cant tell mommy, Joey, Beth or Uncle Tre okay buddy"
"Okay Daddy"
"Seriously Billie that just proves it, we cant do this anymore"I insisted.
"Sure we can"
"No Billie, You can, You can keep lying to everyone and pretending that it'll all be okay. But I cant, I'm sorry Billie"
"Okay, have it your way Lis, but you know theres somthing between us"
I refused to admit it, but he was right, there was somthing between us. somthing that was way too big for me to control.
Tre and Beth walked back in with the alcohol and 6 shot glasses.We sat in a circle all the stuff in the middle of us.
"okay Mr Cool, you ready to lose a bet?"
"Hey hold on, We gota make the bet first"
"Well Its simple as, you get me to admit I'm more drunk than you, and you win, you already know your prize"
"yeah, but I wanna hear you say it"
"I can't"Jake's here"
"So?"
"Tre!"I laughed.He laughed too.