When We Met Green Day

while at sixflags

When we had all finished eating breakfast Billie said
"Right everyone in the car, im driving."
" NO NO NO!!" shouted tre.
"what?" asked Billie looking seriously worried about Tre.
"i wanna drive!" tre moaned, then he laughed at Billies expression.
"okay you drive" said Billie. tossing Tre the keys.
"noo, im not taking the car" tre said intregingly.
"oh no what are you thinking??" asked Billie looking worried again.
"i wanna drive in my van! the one I hijacked!" tre said looking devious.
"well, okay then" said Billie " but pleease dont crash!"
" I wont" he said as we all climbed in to the van.
"huh, famous last words" Billie wispered.
Mike sobered up quite alot by the time we got there. We went up to the gates me and Beth had changed the brittish money we had with us in to dollars so we could pay for ourselves to get in.
When we got inside everyone wanted to go on different rides first so beth suggested Jake choose first and we could go from youngest to oldest.
Jake wanted to go on "circus wheel" so we all went on that Billie sat with Jake I sat next to Joey and Beth sat next to Tre, Mike thought it was best for him to skip the first ride. Joey chose "goliath jr" not realising it was the junior version. He wanted to choose another so we let him this time he chose "the atom smasher" then Jake got jealous and wanted to choose another too, so we let him as well he chose "roaring rapids".
Next it was Beths turn shes not keen on rides but she likes water rides so she put on a brave face and choose"tidal wave" she screamed a fair bit and nearly deafend me and Mike he put his arm around her to calm her down a bit but once we got off she realised she really enjoyed it quite a bit. We all came off soaking wet!
"mwah ha ha revenge on you all now im not the only one thats wet am I? bloody pond!!".
We all laughed.
Next, it was my turn I love rides!!! I had always wanted to ride goliath so I chose that. It was the best experiance ever. I think thats partly because Green Day were there.It wouldnt have been nearly as fun if they wernt I was actually scared Mike stayed off with Joey nd Jake so I sat next to billie and beth I was so scared that while going down the first drop I burried my head in Billies arm so that I couldnt see where I was going .That helped alot. The rest of the ride wasnt that scary I think I just needed to get used to it.
When we came off I apologized to Billie for hugging his arm through the first 20 seconds of the ride. He said it was cool and Beth said she didnt blame me she was actually shaking, recovering from the shock. Then the guys chose a ride each I cant remember which ones they chose. (truth is I just dont know which ones they would choose) then we sat down at a burger bar to eat.