When We Met Green Day

the best almost all nighter ever

About two years later me and Beth were staying in a hotel in germany. we were playing guitar hero really loud for about hours non-stop. After about another half hour we got bored and decided to to sing along. Then there was a knock at our hotel room door.
"Fuck off you idiots were having a good time" yelled Beth thinking it was some german dude who couldnt understand her. To her suprise then a voice replied
"oh cool you speak english, could you open the door" we knew this voice from somewhere like it was an old freinds voice. we opened the door and then standing infront of us were 3 guys that we hadnt seen for quite a while.
Yep you got it, it was Green Day. We said hello an apologized for swearing at them and asked them to come and play guitar hero with us.They came in and we all sat down dont we know you from somewhere? Tre asked.
"yes , we know them" Billie replied "Id remember thoose faces anywhere"
"yeh its Beth right?" replied Mike
"yep and Lisa" said Billie smiling his smile was still as amazing as ever
"oh yeah, I remember them" Tre answered.
"Weve really missed you guys" I said truthfully we hadnt stopped missing them since after the concert. So we all sat down and played guitar hero.
I versed Billie at a specail green day adition of it. He won obviously, after all he wrote the songs and hes a way better guitarist than me. I managed to beat Mike once though I was very proud! Beth beat every one at least once, but she has played it hell of a lot more times before than the rest of us. after that we sat around and drank beer. The night ended with us jumping on the bed shouting the lyrics to holiday at the top of our voices. it was really good fun. the best almost all nighter ever.