When We Met Green Day

signing the autographs

The next day we were going to the green day rock am ring concert but we had no idea it would turn out like it did.
we woke up with the 5 of us spread out on the double bed in our room.
"Geeze were we that drunk last night?" Tre asked.
"cant have been cuz I remeber what hapened" answered Billie.
"yeh me too" I added.
"we must have just been to tired to walk up to our room" Mike sugested.
"So what you guys got planned for today?" Mike asked.
"Well were going to your concert later" I answered.
"Yep and nothing else all day" Beth added.
"Cool so umm, you want to hang with us?" Billie asked.
"Sure" we answered at the same time.
"ya know we definatly have a habit of doing that" I said to Beth
"yep , definatly" she answered.
"of doing what??" Mike asked
"saying things at the same time" said me Beth and Tre who must have picked it up.
The three of us looked at each other with a kinda worried look on our faces then everyone laughed.
"So as were all in the same hotel you guys can ride to the concert with us and hang out backstage with us untill the gates open then youll definatly be at the front this time." Billie sugested.
"cool really?" I asked excitedly
"yep sure" Tre answered
" you can ride back here afterwards to."Tre sugested
"cool thanks guys" me and Beth said at the same time again we all laughed. We all woke up properly and ate some breakfast that we had delivered by room servise. After that the guys went up to their room to get changed and we got washed and changed and ready to go. we all met back up downstairs in the lobby.
The guys were surronded by fans giving autographs then Billie saw us "oh hey guys, over here him and Tre pulled us through the crowd while Mike signed more autographs
"hey Billie, who are your freinds?" asked one of the fans
"oh this is Lisa and Beth" Billie said pointing to us.
"theyre some freinds of ours". we just smiled.
"hey go on sign one" Mike said pointing to the books that the fans were holding out.
"what, but why would they want our autographs?" I asked.
"cause your with us" Tre replied.
"oh sign mine" one of the fans shouted to Beth she took the book and signed
" go on you too Lisa" Billie said
"yeh, please sign mine?" one of the fans asked me I took the book and asked the fan her name (it was sarah) and wrote to Sarah love Lisa".
"This is fun" i said signing more books .
"yeh" said Tre "thats why we do it"
i laughed.
"well come on guys wed beter get going" said billie we ran through the crowds down to the tour buses.