The Darkness In A Vampire

Never Enough

I stared at her, my eyes boring into hers. She blushed and looked to the stone floor. I outstretched my arms to her. “Come here my love,” I whispered softly, tenderly “Come.” She slowly sauntered toward me. Her gaze was still locked on the floor; there was a certain restraint in her walk. She did not want to come to me. I could not blame her though, I never could. Not after what I had done to her. I had ruined her. Taken her. Taken her from herself, invaded her soul and her mind. Even now I wish I could stop. But I am hungry for her. I am greedy for her. I ache for her. At first, my body was just hungry but now the want has spread into every space of my being.

She crawled over the footboard of my large canopy bed and crawled up into my arms. Her warm body felt like bliss against my cool one. I planted soft kisses on her neck, nibbling gently on her jugular. I could feel the blood rushing just below the surface, enticing me in a completely different way. I felt her body tense up against me, just a little. I stopped the gentle bites and began putting kisses against her smooth flesh again.

She relaxed a little more against me. I wanted her to relax all the way. I wanted her to feel like she could trust me. I would never let anything harm her. I wanted all of her. I wanted her mind, body, soul and heart. My hands rested on her waist I pushed them down and grabbed her full behind in my hands pushing her closer to me. I craved for this closeness. This affection, her attention, her body … it was a sickness. It threatened to destroy me.

She sat up , pressing herself against my erection. I shuttered. She placed her small hands against my chest and slowly grinded into me. My hands snaked up her thighs, my fingers burned against her skin. I let them rest on her hips.

I sat up abruptly, placing my lips against hers. I loved them. They were full and warm. She tasted sweet all the time. My body was alive, unlike it had been in centuries. I felt alive when she was pressed against me.

I hungrily placed my lips against hers , devouring them. My fingers traced up her the delicate skin of her back to her bra. With a single and swift motion her bra slid forward, threatening to expose her bust. She kissed me deeper. I groaned. I left my one hand on the small of her back and the other on her hip. I hooked my thumb into the rim of her underwear pulling the delicate material away from her skin and letting it snap back into place. Her hands reached around my neck and pulled me closer to her. I bit her bottom lip, sucking it into my mouth. I pulled her bra away from her body. I planted kisses on her breasts. I grasped her nipple between my index finger and thumb. I flicked my tongue over it. I stopped and raised my head to look into her beautiful face. Her arms where clasped around my neck, her eyes were focused on me. Lust burned in her dark orbs. I had lit the fire of physical desire in her. I knew though, that is where it ended.

I pushed my body weight against hers, rolling her over onto her back. She stretched out onto the bed her arms stretching toward the head board. My eyes could not get enough, they could not get enough, they never would.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is not a one shot but its not a full story. Its short. So I don't know what to call this ... ?
xoxo
Tatum.