Rescue Me

Feeling any better?

Chrissa POV

I woke up to see Tom sitting beside me. He seemed really sweet the way he looked after me. We decided to go get something to eat. He walked me out to the kitchen. We fixed small snack and sat on the couch with Bill.

“You feeling any better?” Bill asked.

“A lot better, thanks” Bill smiled warmly.

“If you ever need someone to talk to we are here for you”

“Thanks again that’s so nice to hear”

“I’m glad I don’t like waking up to see you crying. What exactly happened anyways?”

“I just remembered James reaction to being woke up earlier than he was suppose to be”

“What was his reaction?” Tom asked this time.

“Lets just say it ended with me bruised, cut and in a lot of pain”

“I’m sorry. I wish I could take that part of your life away for you” Tom said. It was so fucking sweet.

“Me too. Tom this may sound a little weird, but would you ever consider…being my bo-boy friend?”

Tom smiled and answered with a yes. That made me want to jump up and do a happy dance. This amazing guy had just agreed to be mine. YAYZ!
♠ ♠ ♠
Short fillerish update guys. Can I please have some comments. no one seems to want to leave em comments and it's depressing I'm just asking for one or two every update and I have moer subscribers than that I have alot of subscribers actually, but no one seems to want to comment.

On another topic. I'm starting a new story and its a frerard. Heres the link for it if anyone wants to check it out.
http://www.mibba.com/story/endlessxtragedy/Unseen-Love/