Rescue Me

smiling again

************************************forth update tonight*****************************************

Toms POV

I just wish I could fix this. I wish she was still alive. It’s been three weeks since her death and I still blame myself. Bill keeps telling me I need to be happy for her. I can see how much I’m worrying him. I’m trying to be happy even though the fact that I’m the reason she’s dead nags at the back of my mind. I don’t think I’ll ever be with anyone again. I never want to hurt someone like that again.

Bills smiles at me when I walk into the room and I smile back. He offers me some breakfast and fixes me a drink. He sets some orange juice in front of me and smiles. I’ve been a lot better and now we have a new apartment. It’s like we are starting over again. This time though I’m going to be a better man to those that I love and I’ll cherish everything about them.

“I’m glad to see you smiling again, Tomi”

“It feels good to actually be able to smile again.”

“You had me worried for a while. I thought you were going to off yourself too”

“I could never do that to you Bill, no matter how tempting the idea is”

“I’m glad I couldn’t live without my brother, my twin”

I hugged Bill tightly still smiling. He hugged me back and I was happy like this. Just me and my brother.

“Thanks for taking care of me when I was like that Bill”

“Any time bro.”

“I kissed his forehead in a brotherly way and smiled. This was about the best my life will
ever get. I’ll miss her though every day until I die.

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter I hope it was okay :) comments??? and thanks for reading and commenting guys

xoxo,
Kayla