Rescue Me

ER

Chrissa’s POV

I struggled to get to me my feet and get to the phone on our nightstand. I quickly called for help. I was sobbing and holding my bleeding stomach when an ambulance arrived. They put me on a stretcher and carried me to the ER. I was in so much pain that I blacked out half way to the hospital.

I woke up later on the next day. It was past noon and I was struggling to remember what happened last night. As the memories came flooding into my mind I felt my heart break one last time. I loved him with all my fucking heart and all he ever did was hurt me. He beat me for years and I was finally getting out. The nurse came into the room around one and checked me out. She said I look fine considering what happened and the doctor would check me out later. She said his name was Dr.Collins I found that to be a strange name.
He came in not long after the nurse left I’d say about thirty minutes later. He informed me I could leave and that the nurse had called my boyfriend to pick me up.

If James was coming he was going to be pissed as to why I came to the hospital. He would not be very happy with me and would probably hurt me again. I nodded and felt the hot tears build up in my eyes. Why did this monster have to be the one to take care of me? What did I do to end up with him? The bad part of this whole thing was somewhere deep down I still loved James.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short and fillerish guys. I know updates have been very slowly lately, but I'm just so stressed out currently.

xoxo,
Kayla