Romance

Chapter 11 (Finale)

Gerard Way's Point of View

I wanted to watch a mushy movie. I wanted to be able to snuggle with Frank under the blankets while watching it, and I didn't want to watch a scary movie because then I (or Frank) would be too freaked-out to kiss, and I wanted to kiss him every now and then during the movie.

"What would you like to watch?" I asked.

I stood up and looked at Frank, who looked like he was in deep thought.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," said Frank.

I went over to him and wrapped my arms around him. I couldn't contain myself. I pressed my lips to his and started to passionately kiss him. Frank took a deep breath in the kiss and his hands flew up to my head and he started running his hands through my hair, messing it up. I didn't mind one little bit. I ran my hands along his waist as I massaged his lips lightly with mine. I could feel his mouth open a little more, and I thought that he was going to slip his tongue in my mouth, but he didn't, to my dismay. Maybe he wasn't ready for that just yet or something. I was fine with it, though. I would live. As long as he enjoyed kissing me in general, then that's all that mattered to me.

When the kiss ended, I smiled at Frank and he smiled back. We hugged for a few seconds and then resumed what we were doing.

"This is really corny, but do you like Sleepless In Seattle?" I asked.

"I've never seen it," said Frank.

"Well do you want to watch it? It's kind of corny in a way, but still…"

"It sounds fine, don't worry."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I could go for a corny movie every now and then."

"Awesome. I don't have any popcorn but I do have some Pop-Tarts. Do you like those?"

"I love them. Just not the strawberry kind."

"I don't like them either."

Frank and I wound up eating in the kitchen, and we brought our drinks into the living room with us. We put them on coasters on the table in front the couch that we would be sitting on.

I put the DVD in the player, walked over and sat on the couch. I spread my legs open slightly and told Frank to sit in the space between them. He did and I wrapped my arms around him from behind and pulled his back so that it was against the front of me. Frank rested his arms on top of mine. I was going to hold him through the entire movie.
I took the remote and pressed play, after which the movie started. I enjoyed sitting there with Frankie in my arms, and I could tell that he enjoyed it, as well. I loved how he giggled at the funny parts and I sometimes kissed him on the cheek, shoulder, and on the back of his neck. Frank would sometimes move his head to kiss me on the cheek, or beside my mouth. Only at one point, though, did our lips meet, and it was only for a second or two. All we did was kiss each other's lips. I also held him tighter during some aspects of the movie, especially when they talked about being in love…I wanted to send him a message.

I would also press my cheek against his and watch the movie with our cheeks together like that…I really wanted as much contact with him as possible.

Frankie actually started tearing up a bit when Sam started talking about how much he missed his wife on the radio. (That was when I told Frank to look at me and our lips met briefly. After that, he cheered up.)

At the end, I thought about once again how Frank was really the one that I should've told me to meet at the top of the Empire State Building. I would definitely have to take him there one day.

Frank stood up from my lap and stretched slightly.

"That was a great movie," said Frank.

"Yeah? You liked it?" I asked, standing up.

"Mm-hm."

The song of the credits was playing. It was When I Fall In Love.

"I have the corniest idea ever," I said.

"What is it?" asked Frank.

I smiled and looked deeply at him. I moved closer.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked softly.

Frank smiled and looked down. I took that as a yes. I gently took his hands and lifted his arms to around my neck. Then I ran my hands down his arms before I put my hands on his waist.

"You'll have to be the girl," I whispered.

Frank smiled.

"I don't mind," he said, also in a whisper.

I pulled him closer and he rested his head on my chest as we danced, I'm guessing because he was a bit shy and didn't want to look me in the eyes, which was okay with me. I found it really cute.

Without even realizing it, I started to sing softly to the words. I had seen this movie so many times, and so I knew the song by heart.

When it was over, Frank looked up at me.

"That was amazing," he said.

I kind of blushed.

"Thanks," I replied.

Frank leaned up and our lips met. My tongue brushed his as my lips moved, although I didn't mean for it to happen. Frank held me tighter and our embrace just got stronger and stronger as the kiss went on and got more passionate. The kiss didn't last as long as I would've liked, but still, it was amazing. I was so glad that I had found someone who I could be corny with, and someone who cared about me as much as I cared about him. I was extremely happy with my results from E-Harmony.

When the kiss ended, I held Frank for a few more minutes, rubbing my hand along his back, feeling the material of his shirt on my hand.

I soon kissed his forehead and we let go of each other. I shut the DVD machine off.

"Um," I said after that was done, "I should probably pick up this game before I trip over it or something."

I walked over to the area in which Frank and I had been playing Twister. I bent down to pick up the mat and put it in the box. I then put the cover on the box and stood up.

I turned around to find Frank with that same expression on his face that he had when I was looking for a DVD. That's when I realized something—Frank had been staring at my ass.

I smiled.

"Do you like my ass?" I asked.

Frank turned red at first, and I felt kind of bad. However, he smirked after a few seconds.

"Well it's not my fault that it was sticking out like that," he replied. "It was kind of hard not to notice."

"Well you could at least be a little less obvious when you stare at it," I said.

"Well you could have a little less nice of an ass."

I couldn't help myself. I gently pushed Frank against the wall. He smiled at me with satisfaction. I crashed my lips on his and started kissing him fiercely. Frank immediately threw himself into the kiss. He moaned and held me tightly as we made-out. I slid my tongue in Frank's mouth and swirled it around his, making him moan again. When we stopped he started massaging my tongue with his. I moaned and pushed myself closer to him. Frank moaned yet again.

I smiled and gently broke the kiss.

"Are you enjoying this, baby?" I asked, running my hand along his cheek.

Frank smiled.

"Yeah," he said. "I like the sound of you calling me 'baby', too. Does that mean that uh…Like…We're official?"

When Frank asked me that, all I did was smile and then I kissed him again.

"Yes it does," I said.

"Good," said Frank, running his fingers through my hair. "You don't know how long I've been waiting for someone like you to show-up in my life. I always thought that those people who say that E-Harmony worked were just bullshitting, but I know now that they weren't."

"I know what you mean, I felt the same way. I feel the same way about you, as well. I feel like we don't even have to say anything to each other. We have such a strong connection."

"Let's not talk right now, then. Let's just kiss."

I smiled down at Frank, put my lips to his, and gladly gave in to his request.