You Again!

JAMIE!

~!~! Dawn's POV

I was driving to the airport to pick up my little brother Jamie. I missed him so much but we talked all the time. He just alnded at the airport and called me..

See. All these years. I've been training long hard hours so I can kill Nick for making Willow into a vampire. I miss her like crazy! I pretended like she died.. Harsh.. But she's a vampire.. I'm a slayer.. Okay. I lied.. I don't see her dead. I see her living in a different country..

I parked the car and walked inside. I looked around for my little brother.. I was actually looking for a little kid again.. that same cute 5 year old I put on the plane 8 years ago.. But.. That never happens.. That little boy grew up. and now. I couldn't tell which guy he was.

I got out my phone and called him..

D: Jamie.. Which guy are you?
J: I don't know. Which girl are you?
D: Jamie. Don't play that game. I'm standing by the windows. Can you see me?
J: I see a girl with black hair on a phone.
D: That's me. COme over.
J: Okay.

I hung up and waited. I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around then gasped.

"Jamie?" I asked and he smiled..

"Hey Dawn," he replied and I hugged him tightly..

"What happened to my baby brother? He's hot," I whined playfully.

"What happened to my sister? She still looks 18!" Jamie teased back..

"shut up. I do not. Okay. Let's get you home," I smiled and he reflected it. We walked out and he got into the passenger seat..

"How's everything been at Grandma's?" I asked driving towards mine and Bill's Villa.

"Great.. except that grandma found a husband 2 years ago," he replied and I smiled.

"Hey. She deserves to be happy. Her son died 21 years ago," I replied speeding up down the country road..

"How's Willy?" Jamie asked and pain pegged my heart.

"She's fine.. Still in Rome.. She'll have to come down." I replied and he nodded.

"Oh snap! I forgot a bag!" Jamie whined and I laughed. I turned around and drove back to the airport.

We walked back into the airport and Jamie grabbed his last bag. As we headed out, I ran into a man.

"Sorry," I replied but he hissed. I looked up.

"Nick." i hissed he glared down at me..

"Slayer," he hissed back.. Things would not go well..
♠ ♠ ♠
SEQUEL! WOO! C's turn.. Comment!