You Again!

I Don't Care!

**Nick's pov**

I waited untill I knew they were gone then ran outside and into the forest. I looked around for Willow or even Emisse.

Then I spotted them. I ran over to them and grabbed her arm. She screamed and stopped. She looked at me with wide eyes then hugged me with Em still in her arms.

"Why did you tell me to leave?" She asked looking up at me.
"Dawn." I growled.
"But Nick! Did you hurt her??"
"Why should you care?? Shes a fucking slayer!! Shes after us! She could KILL us Willow!" I screamed at her.
"But shes my best friend!" She yelled back. "Shes wouldn't hurt us."
"Maybe not you but me she would because of what I did to you." I snapped.

I grabbed her hand and we ran back to the villa.

Once there I told Emisse to go up to her room. She did as told and I took Willow into the living room.

"Willow you cannot be friends with her any more!! She kills vampires! She just might kill you!"
"Nicholas she will not kill me! Let me go talk to her and I will have a talk with her!!"
"You are not going over there!" I said storming off to Emisse room.

**Willow's pov**

I didn't care what he said. I was going to talk with Dawn.

I grabbed my keys, write a note to Nick, then walked out the door and drove to Dawn's.
♠ ♠ ♠
short. sorry about that!
M's turn!