Slip Away.

Well you done, done me and you bet I felt it;

Ian's POV.

“Wow. So they’re... talking, right now?”

“Well... I dunno about that.”

“What? I thought you said Lee wanted to talk...”

“He did. But, I dunno, they might have ended up arguing or something. Or he might have upset Jamie... again,” I sighed, “and left.”

“Shit.”

“Pretty much.”

I was at the house that Sean shared with Gavin and Rhys. I’d decided when Lee turned up and wanted to talk to Jamie that it might be best if I just buggered off for a while. I didn’t fancy being there while Lee broke Jamie’s heart again all over again and then got all awkward and started pacing about and apologising while Jamie cried eyeliner all down his face.

“You don’t look like you think it’s a very good thing...” Sean mused, studying me.

I laughed lightly.

“Stop doing that!”

“What?” He questioned innocently.

“Guessing what...I’m... thinking.” I told him, a slight awkward blush creeping over my face.

He grinned.

“Aw, cute.”

“...What?” I questioned, confusedly.

“You’re blushing. It’s sweet,” He smirked, watching me. I wriggled, slightly uncomfortably.

“Ian,” He said, softly. “Stop panicking. It’s okay. You’re sweet.” Sean’s face lit up with a smile and I relaxed, my own expression settling into a grin.

I suppose everyone would expect our relationship -not that we had a relationship exactly- to be very different to the way it was. I was the older one, the supposedly more experienced one. I should probably be the wiser, the more dominant, and the one who knew what they were doing. But I didn’t, in honesty. Around Sean I was... a different person. I wasn’t the same confident, striding man that everyone else was used to. He made me feel different.

“So... what are you doing tonight, then?” The blond questioned me. “I’m guessing you don’t really want to go home, seeing as you might find Jamie and Lee either shagging or screaming at each other...”

“Eh.” I scratched my head, thoughtfully. “No. I think I’ll... stay here. If that’s alright?”

“Of course it is.” Sean’s eyes lit up and he smiled at me, before gently putting his hand over mine. “You can always stay with me, Ian.”

I bit my lip slightly, trying to force back the enormous smile that I knew was about to split my face apart.

“As long as I can fuck your brains out, of course,” He winked cheekily, that familiar smirk etched on his features. I laughed out loud.

“I’m sure something can be arranged.”

“You are so my bitch.”

“I am not!” I exclaimed indignantly. I’d put up with him invading my dreams and making me act like a girl, but no way would I put up with him claiming I was his bitch.

“Oh, come off it, Ian,” He grinned. “You know you love it...”

I decided to just pull a face at him as a retort, then slumped back in my chair. Sean watched me, his eyes darting over my face and chest. A grin twisted slightly on his face.

“What?” I murmured, knowing he was plotting something.

“Your eyes are stunning,” He told me in a low purr, his fingers stroking my hand slightly. I kept my eyes locked with his, not letting myself give into this just yet.

Sean pulled his feet up onto his chair, crouching there and leaning forward. His eyes were intense and yet playful as they held mine. He proceeded to climb on top of the table, kneeling there, hands by his sides as mine drew back and gripped the edge of the tabletop lightly. He leant forward and brushed his lips against mine; I leant my head back slightly and kissed with him.

I felt him lift both hands and push them round my neck, his head angling with mine to deepen the kiss. I allowed him to roam his tongue around my mouth forcefully, my hands holding his hips. At this point he flung himself forwards suddenly into my body, pushing me right back on my chair so the two of us went crashing to the floor.

Any other time, I might have been a bit shocked and slowly stood up, checked myself for injuries and had a bit of a complain about the impending bruises. This, however, was different. I relished the pain, feeling the sensation take all of me, and dug my nails into Sean’s sides. I felt him grin, mouth just above mine. Pushing him off me I sat up and climbed off the chair, standing up while he grinned with a wild look in his eyes.

“Wanna play rough, then?” He smirked, green eyes running over me. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip as I moved towards him, pinning him to the wall by his arms.

“You have no idea,” I breathed, leaning down to kiss his neck.
-
We were quiet, afterwards. His breathing was slow and steady as mine grew faster with my thoughts. I bit my lip, lying there naked on the sofa that I was sure Gavin’s mum had donated to the boys from her own living room. I wondered if I should get up, get dressed... whether I should leave. I knew he’d said I could stay, but I wasn’t sure if he’d still be okay with that now we had done it. What else was I good for?

Sean often falls asleep after sex. His breathing was heavy and even, it sounded like he was sleeping to me. I chewed my lip for a moment, then sat up, swinging my legs off the sofa. I looked down at his pale face and to my shock, his eyes snapped open.

“...Are you going somewhere?” He questioned, not moving.

“I...Maybe,” I murmured.

“Don’t.” His voice was quiet for once.

I sat still there for what seemed like a long time, debating whether to stay or to go.

“Okay,” I replied finally, and lay back down beside him. He reached out and took my hand, before kissing my cheek. I smiled slightly and squeezed his hand, surprised by all the sudden, uncharacteristic affection.

Sean moved his lips from my cheek to my ear and bit the lobe slightly. I seethed a bit, feeling him grip it more between his teeth. He let go, and whispered into my ear.

“There’s no need to worry the way you do, Ian. I’m all yours.”

I let a beam settle in on my face and lay close to him, arms wrapped around his waist. He stroked my hair lazily and we lay together in that embrace, not caring that Rhys or Gavin could come in at any time and get the prettiest shock of their life.
♠ ♠ ♠
For Em and Nat and Zoe because the world is so stupid right now.
:arms: