Status: TO READ THE NEW VERSION, VISIT MY PROFILE

Early Sunsets Over Newark

So Much For Talking

I mouthed "Thank You" to Gerard before he shut the door. I glanced at Samantha. She was looking down picking at a lose string on the fabric of my blanket. She seemed deep in thought. I chewed on the side of my lip. I studied her face. She was bleeding in a lot of places, but they stopped bleeding, so now the blood was dry and caked on. She had bruises coming up on her skin.

Guilt settles in the pit of my stomach. My parents always told me to never hit a girl. I never have hit a girl, before today. My parent's would be so disappointed in me. I sighed in my throat. I didn't have to hit her, but I did. I didn't know what came over me. I shook my head.

"Samantha?" I questioned. I hesitated in the middle of her name, I hoped she didn't notice. She glanced up at me. She saw my facial expression then a confused look came on her face. "I'm sorry." I said quietly. She sat up straight, probably ignoring the pain in her ribs that I cracked.

Hell yeah you cracked her ribs. Well you didn't crack them, you broke them.

Shut up. I feel bad enough.

No you don't.

Yes I do

You hate her. Admit it.

I don't hate her, I hardly even know her.

You want her dead.

No I don't! Shut up!

You'll see what I mean soon enough.

"What ever are you sorry for?" Samantha asked quietly. Her voice pulled me out of my disagreement with myself. I looked at her and blinked. Was she serious? Did she not know what I meant? Can she not put two and two together?

"Hurting you." My voice trailed. I looked at my shoes, ashamed of myself. I jerked my head up when I heard her crack up with rather loud laughter.

I was confused and my face showed it. She looked at me and just laughed even harder. Tears came down her red cheeks. My lips pulled up in a small smile.

"What?" I questioned. I laughed right along with her. I didn't know why I was laughing, I just was.

"You didn't hurt me." She said in between gasps for air. I just merely nodded. I knew she was lieing, I could see it in her face everytime she moved. Why lie about being in pain?

She doesn't want to hurt your feelings dumb ass.

Not you again!

You can never get rid of me.

Shut up!

Samantha walked out of the room, still laughing and trying to catch her breath at the same time. I smiled weakly after her. I sat on my bunk and held my head in my hands. This girl drove me batty.

I felt my phone go off in my pocket. I picked it up, not bothering to look at the collar Id. "Hello?" I asked. I tried to sound alright, like nothing was wrong but it didn't come out that way.

"Frank." A males voice said with a laugh. "When are you all going to come by and get us so we can start our tour?" The guy asked. His tine was happy, I could feel him smile over the phone.

"A few days. Two or Three." I said. I had forgotten about them coming on tour with us. I smiled. Terra and Samantha were in for a wild few months.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like?
I hope you liked this.
:]
Comment loves.