Status: TO READ THE NEW VERSION, VISIT MY PROFILE

Early Sunsets Over Newark

Waking The Demons

After Terra left I felt a bit uncomfortable. Talking to Brian Haner was always a dream of mine. I had only been able to write about it in my stories. After meeting My Chemical Romance I thought that it was a sheer matter of the draws. When Avenged Sevenfold walked on the bus, I knew that I was in a fairy tale.

Brian and I talked about his solos. I told him about how Terra thought that he as seven fingers because she had tried to play one of his solos on Rock Band and she thought that he had extra fingers. He thought it was funny. We talked about why Terra and I were with My Chemical Romance and how that came to be. He tried to get me to tell him about my Mother, although I was drunk off my ass, he would never find out about that. Not if I could held it.

“Please?” Brian pleaded. He stuck out his bottom lip. I shook my head and took the last bottle of JD. “It’ll make you feel better, I promise.” Brian said helping me up. I winced at the pain in my ribs. “Are you okay love?” Brian whispered in my ear. I nodded and he helped me into the bunk area where it would be quiet for the rest of the night.

“Here.” Brian said, helping me sit down on the bed. “Easy. Easy.” He whispered. He made a face, like he knew the pain I was in. Maybe he did, I didn’t know him all that well so I couldn’t say for sure. He sat beside me, and lifted up my shirt, to check my ribs.

“How does it look?” I asked, as he ran his finger tips over my hurt rib. He was feeling it all over. It would have been sexy if I didn’t have a cracked rib and if I didn’t have this damn tape wrapped around me. He pressed a bit harder and I cried out in pain.

“Ah.” He cried laying me down on the bed and whipping away some stray tears from my eyes. He cooed to me, without his words, just using comforting sounds. “How bad does it hurt?” He whispered in a small voice. His voice was comforting. His deep chocolate brown eyes burned into mine. I could sense a undying passion laying beneath the thickness of his surface.

I gave him a small smile and shook my head slightly. “It’s nothing Brian.” I mumbled. I turned my eyes from him and looked at the orange curtain of the bunk. “I’m used to it.” I looked at Brian. A blank look in my face and as much as I wanted to, I couldn’t tear my eyes from his.

His eyes showed sympathy and confusion. “What do you mean?” He asked softly, running his index finger over my cold cheek. His finger was warm against my cold flesh. It was so quiet now I could hear our hearts beating. They were just half a beat apart.

“My Mother wasn’t the best of Mother’s.” I whispered. It was hard for me to speak of, but I had a feeling that Brian cared and wanted to know. I couldn’t with hold him from knowing. He would just keep asking. “Most of the time I didn’t do anything wrong. She was just so mad all of the time. The yelling, hitting and degrading never stopped. She would tell me that she would never do it again. Not even a month later I was back to shielding my face so she wouldn’t hit me there.” I was sobbing and crying. All of the memories and images flipped though my head, making me sob even harder. I finally got my crying and sobbing under control, I looked at Brian. He had tears slowly falling from his eyes and running down his cheeks. His eyes were a light, light green.

I have never felt loved. That’s all I’ve ever dreamed of since I was a child.” My voice cracked and I had to try to regulate my breathing. I whipped the tears from my eyes. “Most of the people I know talk about how much their parents love them; and I feel like I’ve missed out on a lot. All I ever wanted was my Brother, my Sister, my Mother to get her anger under control and my Father to get sober. I am broken. All I want is love from someone. Anyone.” I spoke in a whisper. I had never let the emotions get the better of me, until now. I turned my head from Brian so I wouldn’t have to look at him in the eyes.

Brian moved my head to face him. I held back my sobs. He got closer to me. His lips were just inches from mine. His hot breath was masked with whiskey. His eyes looked dead into mine. “Let me show you what love is.” Brian whispered. I didn’t say anything. I couldn’t say anything. He pressed his lips to mine.

I let my eyes close. I kissed his lips softly. He caressed my cheek, whipping away the tears and licked my bottom lip. I let him in and he, ever so gently, massaged his tongue with mine. He got on top of me, to where his body hovered over mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. I could feel a unrecognizable feeling rush through my veins. I had never been kissed so tenderly by a man. I had never been touched by one. I have never felt loved by one before.

I ran my hands up his back, under his shirt. He put his hands on my hips. He squeezed them a little bit, I felt him smirk into the kiss. He broke our lips and took off his shirt. His body was perfect. He didn’t have a scratch or scar. He had a happy trail from his belly button down into his jeans. It wasn’t too hairy and big, it wasn’t too skinny. It was perfect. He had the body of an angel, but I wasn’t going to tell him that.

He kissed the side of my mouth before working down my jaw to my neck. I ran my finger tips over the skin of his back. I felt goose bumps rise on his skin, making me smile. He nipped and sucked at the flesh above my pulse. He ran his hands under my shirt, stopping at my stomach. He looked me in the eyes. He searched my eyes. For what, I don’t know. Insecurity? Second thoughts? Regret? I wasn’t sure. I gave him a small smile as if saying it was okay. He carefully took off my shirt. He smiled at me, kissing my lips softly over and over again as he ran his finger tips over my breast making me shiver and get goose bumps.

He took off my bra and worked on my jeans and under wear. He stripped himself of his clothing as well. He stood before me. He was breathing heavy, sweat and hard. He smiled at me before getting on top of me and getting a closer and better look at my body. He shrank away under his observant eyes. I was uncomfortable. I had never been seen naked by a man. In my opinion I didn’t have a nice body. My breast were a C cup with a small freckle top right breast, my hairless woman hood, yet also had a freckle on the corner of the left side. I had a freckle below my belly button and one on my lover abdomen.

Brian looked at me and smiled. He kissed my lips softly. He pulled away from me breathless. “Samantha, you’re beautiful.” He had a sense of truth in his voice that I couldn’t shield myself from. “Don’t ever let anyone tell you other wise.” He whispered in my ear. He nibbled at my ear lobe for a few seconds. I could feel his erected length against my leg.

Since I was a child I had tried to wrap my mind around what sort of pleasure a man could bring a woman. I didn’t understand it. Something was going in and out of one of your most forbidden places. How was that love? It just sounded painful to me. I gasped. His cold finger trailed down my area, before getting inside of it. He kissed me under my ear and rubbed my breast with his free hand.

“Brian….” My voice was questioning. It trailed off. I wasn’t sure what to tell him. That he was making me very uncomfortable but giving me a source of pleasure at the same time? I think not.

“Shhh.” Brian whispered. He looked me in the eyes and kissed the tip of my nose. “I’m not going to hurt you. You’ll be alright. Do you trust me?” Brian whispered. I nodded and then whimpered when he ran over my favorite area, above my slit. Brian smiled. “Do you want me to stop? At any time during this, if you feel uncomfortable and if you want me to stop, I will.” Brian said. He looked into my eyes and pushed my hair out of my face. “Have you ever done this before?” He asked timidly. His eyes still locked with mine. I shook my head no. He nodded. “Are you sure you want to do this? We don’t have to.”

“I want to Brian.” I whispered sweetly. A smirk shown on his face. “I’ve wanted to for a while. Even dreamed about it.” I whispered. His smirk grew into a smile as he kissed my lips and started his motions all over again. I tried to keep my sounds to myself, but at a certain point, it didn’t work too well. I felt Brian smile as he took my nipple into his mouth, just making me wetter.

Brian fingered be for a few more minutes before looking up at me and taking his hand from my woman hood and brought the finger that he used to finger me to his mouth. I shook my head no, shyly. He cocked his eye brow, with the same smirk from before on his facial features. I took his finger from him and put it into my own mouth. I got everything of it. I felt him get harder and harder over me. He kissed my cheek and brought his lips up to my ear. “That had to have been the sexiest thing I have ever seen.” Brian said in a way to hold back his moan. He kissed along my neck, running his tongue over my hot flesh. “Are you ready?” He asked. He brought his hand down to my-now- closed thighs.

“Mhmm.” I said quietly. I felt him smile against my skin. I had never made a guy smile as much as I had made Brian smile in such a short amount of time.

He got off of me and spread my legs with his hands before placing himself in the right position. He kissed my lips. I felt his prick against my slit. I heard him give out a faint moan. “Be careful.” I whispered in his ear. He nodded his head and kissed my lips softly before pushing himself into me a little bit. I kissed him harder and he went in a little bit more. I pulled from the kiss and took his tongue between my teeth. I nibbled and sucked on it making him moan as he pushed himself all the way into me. He held my hand tightly. I felt something give away. Something broke. It hurt, a lot. Brian picked his pace. In about ten seconds the pain melted away and left me with the pleasure exploding in my body. I gave him back his tongue.

“Ohh God.” Brian moaned in my ear. He was going deep and fast. Him and I both were working up a sweat. He rubbed my breast harshly making me take heavy breaths.

Then he hit it. The spot that is deep down inside of me. I arched my back and let out a loud moan. Brian threw his head back and his eyes rolled back into his head. He hit that same spot over and over. I pressed my back down against the sticky sheets (they were wet with our sweat), grabbing at them “Brian….Ohhhh….” Our moans got louder as he got closer. I felt my walls get tight around his throbbing cock.

“Come on Sam!” He moaned. He pulled himself almost all the way out of me, then slammed back into me hitting my spot. “Samantha!” He yelled. I felt him cum inside of me, I wasn’t far behind. He pulled himself on me and laid on my chest. My chest heaving despite the face that his head laid between my breast.

“Samantha.” Brian breathed, still trying to catch his breath. “You were amazing.” He kissed my right nipple.

“You are too Brian.” I smiled. I ran my fingers though his hair and closed my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
You all have wet panties.
Hahahaha :D
Just kidding.
I worked my butt off on this chapter.
Comments are amazing <3