Status: TO READ THE NEW VERSION, VISIT MY PROFILE

Early Sunsets Over Newark

MAKEDAMNSURE

I nodded at Sammy, not looking away. i felt a little embarrassed. I was once of the fan girls that these guys tried to avoid, that they had for stalkers. i mean, I never stalked them. I couldn't say that i would, but I also couldn't say that i wouldn't.

I bit my lip, and then looked over at Frank, standing up and then hesitantly picked up the black folder, but Frank took a hold of it and snatched it away from me. He pulled open the folder and began to skim through the pages before i could say anything.

"Hey!" I yelled, getting a little worked up.

Frank smirked as he read a paragraph or two, and then set it down and stood, stammering off into the back of the bus. He jumped up in his bunk and closed the door, unwilling to come back out.

I picked up the black folder and sat back down enxt to sammy, handing it to her.

'I'm sorry..." I stuttered, speaking soft.

Gerard's head tilted slightly, staring between the both of us.

"Why do I feel like I should know something?'

I shook my head.

"No! Not at all. it's just silly fan girl stuff. hey! You wanna hear one of my songs!"

Mikey smiled wide and nodded his head quickly, in excitement. I pulled out my keyboard and set it on my lap, turning on one of the synth beats before starting to harmonize with it.

"Wait! What's wrong with the story?" Gerard interrupted. I stopped singing, but the beat kept going and everyone stared over at Gerard in silence.

"It's just a story Sammy started writing a long time ago. About you guys. Mostly you... and Frank..."

I tried to smile.

"But it's just a story."

How could I make him feel better, and not hurt Sammy's feelings? Gerard stood up, walking over to the table and stood in front of me, staring down.

"Can i read it?"

I paused, starstruck and just frozen from the fact that he wanted to read something I had fan girled over a million times over. I looked over at Sammy, and then grabbed the folder quickly and shoved it at Gerard.

He pondered over it in silence, and Mikey, too. He smiled here and there, and then the both of them looked confused. When they were down, Gerard closed the folder and handed it back to me.

"Well, that'[s really... creative." Gerard spoke quietly. My eyes widened and the beat on my keyboard kept running.

"You're not mad?"

Gerard shook his head, shrugging a little.

"Frank's a little sensitive. Kind of like a man period."

i tried not to laugh, but I couldn't help it. I ended up cracking up and then looked like a total dork. I covered my mouth, and then my face before stopping all together and then sitting straight up.

'I'm sorry. That's just kind of funny." I admitting.

Gerard smiled back, wide and friendly.

"I know. It's good to laugh."
♠ ♠ ♠
PLEASE COMMENT!