We are the broken

Prologue

She swiftly turned round. Eyes flashing red, anger from her very soul shining in them. Nothing was going to stop her from getting it this time; it was all she had ever wanted since she was brought into creation. Her long greasy hair hung on the side of her face as she crouched almost feline. Judging how fast her jailors could move and how fast she could leap, she kept crouching closer to the ground. Then, she leapt. Travelling through the air towards what she thought was her destiny, towards the embrace of the last of the ancients, towards the thing that was going to be the end of all creation. Her elegant features fully alive after so much time imprisoned in her private hell. At the last second one of her jailers manages to wrestle her to the ground. It vanished. She screamed in agony, a type of scream we all hope never to hear in our life time. The guards all wince but continue to advance on the sobbing figure which was suddenly looking very small. Two of them took her by her arms and dragged her back to whence she had came. Though this time not to be held captive but to be held temporarily while a judgement could be made on what was going to happen to her; this punishment obviously wasn’t working.

The jailors threw her into the tiny filthy cell as anger returned into her eyes and deeply placed hatred arose from her like a stench. They closed the padded cell door, bolting it. A large thump came from the other side of the door as the feline female flung herself against it. The jailors moved away and begun to walk towards the passageway towards their masters; the masters were waiting for them. They had begun to plot a new fate for this rebel. When the jailors had finally reached their destination of the panic room the masters had fled to when this captive escaped, they listened to the masters’ wicked plot. They thought it over; it might work but there were some disadvantages though this plan was much better than the original. They escorted the masters to the circle room.

She was scared. Cold calculating fear was taking over her body; the room they had thrown her in this time was a holding room. They were plotting. The whole place was padded and she could see no way out of it. She was examining every inch of the room but before she could complete her search for an exit the cell’s door was flung open and her jailors stood waiting to grab her if she tried to escape again. Two of them walked timidly forwards; grabbing two of her arms. Once they were sure she wasn’t going to make any movements or any incarnations against them they violently pulled her out of her cell and along the passageway. She instantly recognised they path they were taking, they were going to the circle room. Panic showed in her eyes. All of her muscles tensed up as the jailors forced her through the entrance of the room of her nightmares. Candles were blazing all around and the upside down pentacle on the floor was glowing; bad things were going to happen, she could feel it in the air. The masters looked at her with disgust as if she were dirt on the end of their shoes they just couldn’t clean off. All of her fear melted away and her hatred of them was made clear by the way her eyes blazed and the new strength she held when she stood, no longer crouching. Without opening their mouths the masters word echo through the room:
“You have rebelled against everything that our society holds dear and no matter what we do you will NOT compromise. You will not conform. Therefore you are a threat. You will be punished. It was a mild punishment last time, this time it is going to be worst. You are banished from this place, your powers will be bound, all your memories will stay with you throughout your immortal life and just think, we will be watching you. We will ALWAYS be watching. OMANH GLEITRA REPAINI MENIA!!”

A flash of bright light and she had vanished; the masters nodded at each other knowledgably.

On Earth: America

“911, what is the nature of your emergency?”

We need help! There’s a fire. In our barn. It’s out of control. Something came from the sky. OH MY GOD THERES A WOMEN IN THERE! SHES BURNING!!! WE NEED HELP!

“Sir, please calm down a fire engine and an ambulance are on their way.”