Where Will I Be When I Wake up Next to a Stranger

Thnks Fr Th Mmrs, Even If They Weren't So Great

Later that night as Katherine was heading out for work, Brian caught her off guard.

“You didn’t call me.” He said as Katherine put her hair up in a pony tail.
“Well hello to you too.” She sighed as she walked past him to her waiting cab.
“Why didn’t you call me?” He questioned her as she stopped in her tracks and turned around and glared at him.
“Maybe I was busy with my life? Or are you too self-centered to think that I may have one?” She spat as Brian’s nostril’s flared.
“You’re too busy to call your own boyfriend? Hey, I’m talking to you.” He raised his voice as he grabbed her arm as she tried to get into the cab.
“Touch me again and you’ll fucking regret it.” Katherine gritted through her teeth.
“Hey, you okay?” The taxi driver butted in as he got out of the car.
“I’m just dandy.” Katherine smiled as Brian released his grip on her arm, and she slid into the cab.
“Vision Night Club please.” She said to the cab driver as they drove off, leaving Brian with unanswered questions.

The incident with Brian didn’t seem to phase her one bit. She was looking forward to finishing tonight’s shift, and going home for Sunday and Monday off. The whole week was hell, even before sleeping with Peter. It started with getting fired from the second job she had, working at Macy’s, with no reason whatsoever. That damned, “6-month policy” where they don’t have to tell you why they fire you within 6 months. Then, getting into an argument with Brian where he first put his hands on her. And lastly, waking up next to Peter Lewis Kingston Wentz the III and not remembering a thing. Not that, that last part was so bad, but it does go on the list of things that happened within the week.

As Katherine arrived at work, Jonathon was just walking up in a white dress shirt, a black tie, and black pants. Katherine smiled, none the less as he linked his arm with her.

“Hello love. You look rather smashing today.” Katherine tried not to giggle at her lame attempt of an accent.
“Why so do you.” He smiled at her in a red short dress, and black leggings.

Saturday nights were formal attire night. Not for the whole club, but at least the staff. No one really knew why, but no one bothered to ask. Plus, who doesn’t like playing dress up for one night?

As the club stated to jump, and the music played loudly, Jonathon and Katherine kept the bar maintained, but no one seemed to notice the dark figure sitting at a small table made for two, all alone. He kept a close eye on the one and only girl working that bar as she served up as many drinks her hands could make at once. He kept to himself most of the night, casually asking for a drink from a waitress every now and then, but other than that he was drowned in his own thoughts for the rest of the night. Once he noticed that Katherine was heading out for the night, he left money on the table for all of his drinks, and a tip.

Katherine sighed to herself as she pulled the pony tail out of her hair, and ran a hand through it. She rolled it on her wrist as she thought she heard someone behind her, but saw no one. As she stood there waiting for her cab quietly, someone unexpectedly put a hand over her mouth, and nose. She twisted, and turned, trying to get free as this person dragged her to a car. Her eyes started to get heavy, and her muscles started to feel like jelly from the lack of oxygen as she stopped trying to fight. She couldn’t keep her eyes open any longer, and closed them as she barely felt her head slam against a window.

---

The room was spinning round and round when Katherine opened her eyes. Her head was throbbing with pain, and she tasted blood in her mouth. She blinked over and over again trying to get the spinning to stop. When it did, she knew that she was in Brian’s room. How the fuck did she end up there? She tried to get up but something was keeping her back. She noticed that her hands were handcuffed to his bed post.

“What the fuck.” She breathed as she tried to pull them off.
“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” Brian said from the door as she glared up at him.
“Let me go.” She said with her jaw clenched.

He just smiled as he went about his business and ignored her demand. She again told him to let her go, and this time he gravelly laughed.

“Look, doll…” He started as he flicked a needle, the liquid dripping down.
“You owe me, majorly. And, I’m not going to regret this.” He smiled as Katherine flinched at the needle.

She felt the needle enter her neck and she let out a growl as she tried to kick at him.

“Stop it. You’ll be asleep soon anyways. I’ll see you in the morning pumpkin.” He smiled as he started to strip himself.
“I...I fucking hate you.” She whimpered as she felt his hands on her.

Her eyes felt heavy, yet again, as she decided just to not fight it anymore. What could she do? She didn’t want to be awake when Brian was violating her in ways no woman would ever want to be. Actually, she didn’t want to wake up ever again, to face this new problem in her life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this chapter is kind of..weird..And..Well just weird..Sorry for that..>.>.