When You're Feeling Kinda Gorgeous

02

"Joanie, could you take any longer?" Danielle asked with a smirk.

Joanie stuck her tongue out at Danielle as she put finishing touches on her makeup. "You sound like Romeo," she said with a pout, "besides I'm done now."

"It's about time," Romeo said as the girls walked out of the bathroom. He laughed as Joanie smacked him playfully. This was their night to party and he was planning on having some fun.

As they entered the main floor of the club, Romeo and Danielle headed to the dance floor. Joanie grinned as she made her way to the bar. Leave it to them to start dancing with the first person they saw.

"I'm still worried about him," a voice next to Joanie said softly. Joanie sat down, intrigued by the conversation. She sat listening discretely.

"He's just pulling another prank. Remember Halloween?" Joanie glanced up to see a group of young men sitting near her. The one who had spoken had an annoyed look on his face.

"Of course we remember Halloween," the black haired boy said with a smirk, "You almost cried you were so scared Strify."

"My point exactly Yu," Strify said sticking his tongue out at the one called Yu, "Lumi's just playing a prank."

"The bed was snapped in half Strify," the first boy pointed out.

"So what Shin? It was on Halloween too," Strify said pouting again.

"The one on Halloween wasn't made of steel," Shin muttered.

"What if he's hurt Strify?" Yu said softly.

A look of worry crossed Strify's face, "Okay. We'll go look for him."

Joanie stood and walked over to the boys. She had a feeling she knew what was going on. "I'm sorry I couldn't help hearing you. You said your friend is missing?"

Strify glanced up and nodded, "Yes. Our friend Luminor wasn't at his apartment when we went to pick him up. He left a note and his apartment was trashed."

"Can I see the note?" she asked smiling sweetly.

Strify nodded and motioned for a small blonde boy to give Joanie the note. As she read it, her eyes widened and her jaw clenched. She looked up and motioned for Romeo and Danielle to join her.

"What's wrong?" Yu asked worriedly as Romeo and Danielle read over the note too.

"These are my friends Romeo and Danielle. I'm Joanie. We may know where your friend is," Joanie said hurriedly.

"Is he okay?" Shin asked hopefully.

Romeo shrugged, "He won't be if we don't find him quickly. Are you willing to let us help you, no questions asked?"

The boys hesitated, looking to Strify for an answer. Strify nodded. "Okay. We'll let you help us and we won't ask questions. On one condition."

"What's that?" Romeo asked with a wry smile.

"When we find Luminor we can ask as many quesitons as we want."

Romeo nodded. "Deal."

The two groups looked at each other with excitment and anticipation. This had to work. They had to find Luminor. Before it was too late.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOOH! THE SUSPENSE!!
Sorry this took so long. I've been busy with school.
Danielle's got the next chapter.

Much Love,
Joanie