The Pain I've Grown to Know

Getting up

A Week Later

Allie's P.O.V.

i was final able to get up a walk two days ago. i haven't seen edward since i woke up. i guess that kind of figures since he already made his choice. amber's been here day and night with me. alice has been here to well she's doing bot her and edward's shifts. i couldn't wait for my leg to heel. i already started thinking maybe i should just leave back to texas. i mean it would be easier for everyone if i wasn't here. i just want amber to stay but i'll stay away as much as possible.

"allie don't do what your thinking" alice told me

"what is she thinking?" amber asked alice.

"she's going to leave as soon as she can" alice told her

"WHAT?" amber yelled.

"i just need to get away from things here" i told them.

"why? i'm here" amber said

"i just need to do this. just stay with mom i'll be fine as long as dad stays away from me" i told them.

"if she leaves then i'll check track of her threw my visions" alice told amber.

"see you have alice to make sure i'm ok" i told her

"it's not the same" amber said

"well i just don't want the word to get out before i leave. i'm just going to tell mom then leave" i said

"what about edward?" alice asked me

"doesn't matter he won't find out until i'm gone" i said

"i can't hide it from him" alice said

"well try because i don't want any one to come after me. i need to be alone" i said

"what about school?" amber asked me

"i'm going back to texas" i said

"where are you going to stay?" amber asked me

"our house" i said

"yeah i forgot mom still owners it" amber said

"yeah i just need to escape for a while" i told them.

Three Weeks Later

today was the day i was leaving. alice never told edward so that was he best news for me. he still hasn't seen me for a month. i guess when he tries to see me it's going to be to late. he made the right choice though. i'm no good for him or this life they lead.

"are you sure you want to leave?" amber and alice asked me at the same time.

"i'm possity i need to go" i said

one thing i knew for sure was to leave and try to forget i have a heart. i never expected to have anyone try to have it after michael. edward was starting to but i choose michael and he choose bella. what was i suppose to do?

"i better get inside. i'll come back when things are right" i told them.

"i hope this is what you really want" amber said

"what i want is never going to happen" i told them and left inside.

i got on my plane and left back to texas were i belong.

_______________________________________________________________

Edward's P.O.V.

i haven't seen allie for a month. i wanted to so bad but i knew bella was prefect for me. allie was someone i cared about. she's different from everything i need right now. maybe i did choose the wrong person. i need to see allie. amber and alice just walked inside the house. amber looked really sad and alice was tring to calm her down.

"what's wrong?" i asked them since amber had her mind blocked.

"allie left" alice said

what? how could she leave i knew i made the wrong choice i thought.

"well she's gone and she said she'll come back when the time is right" amber said

"when is the time right?" i asked them

"i don't see her coming back edward" alice said

"where is she?" i asked

"texas and she didn't want no one to come after her" alice said

"why not?" i asked

"because she doesn't want to get hurt anymore. all she knows is pain i think she needs time to heel for once" amber said.

"i need to see her" i said

"it's to late edward. she's gone where they're is always sunlight. she didn't want you to see her" alice said

"what if i catch a flight to land at night?" i asked them

"edward don't" amber said

"Why i'm admitting i made the wrong choice and now i can't go find the right one?" i told them.

why did i have to not see her? i should of gone. maybe i should leave but i don't know where she'd be. i just need to hear her voice and see her. i want to know she's ok.
♠ ♠ ♠
how is it?
comments are well loved