Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Confrontation

I had just dropped off Aurelia and then headed to my parents house. It was now or never and I knew if I didn't take this chance I wouldn't have the strength to come here again. I needed to find out why my father had been so against me and Selene. He never set me up with another woman when we were told about her arranged marriage to Krum, so why would he be so against me and Selene being together?

"Master Draco, what a lovely surprise!" The house elf smiled crookedly at me and showed me to my mother who was in her study, locked away with a book.

"Hello, Mother." She looked up and me and smiled brightly getting up and hugging me. I smiled back at her hoping she wouldn't be upset with me for this. I hadn't pressed my father since Selene left me, and I know my mother suffered knowing I was sitting in my room thinking of ways to get to Selene. I had never spoken to my father again unless he had spoken to me first. Not like I ever really had anything to say to him anyways but him taking Selene away from me was just more of a reason to.

"Such a surprise. I'll have the house elf cook us something, what would you like?" I smiled feebly at her feeling slightly guilty but I knew I had to do this. I shook my head and placed my hand on her shoulder.

"Where's, Lucius?" My mother pouted, hating it when I called my father by his name. I never considered him a father so why should I acknowledge him as such?

"Draco-"

"Mom, I need to know." She sighed and pointed upstairs. He was in his private office, probably planning some sort of take over, I knew him and the other death eaters were up to something, Harry and I had been investigating it but when we landed in a dead end, they pulled us off the case.

I walked upstairs to his door and took a deep breath before I knocked. When I did I remembered all the timesI had gone in there, only to come out half alive by his daily torture.

"Yes?"

"It's me." I knew he was shocked at hearing my voice and he quickly opened the door. And there he was sitting at his desk looking up at me through his reading glass curiously.

"Draco, how unexpected. What is it?" There was a hint of a smirk on his face, and I wanted nothing more than to smack it off of him but I controlled myself. Selene taught me that weakness was not showing lack of strength but lack of controlling it. I closed the door and walked in front of my father's desk, showing him I meant business.

"Why did you oppose me and Selene so much?" He looked shocked at the question and just shook his head.

"I'd rather not discuss this, please leave." He tried to show me out but I took his hand off of me and glared at him.

"No! I want to know, why did you keep me from her? Why did you hate her so much?" I yelled and I could tell he was holding himself back...but why?

"BECAUSE! She wasn't good enough and I refused to be apart of the crazy woman's family! Her mother was a menace, and a disgrace to the pure bloods!" I looked at him shocked and then shook my head.

"THIS WASN'T ABOUT YOU! This was about me and my happiness, you agrogant prick!" He looked at me shocked and reached for his wand and I reached for mine but something stopped him. He would have never stopped himself before.

"Why won't you hurt me? Too grown up for you now, father? Come on, be a man! I can finally fight back and you're afraid of that?" He rolled his eyes and shook his head at me, as his eyes only darkened more.

"I'm not afraid of you, you are still a little boy!" I got close to his face, smirking the entire time and simply told him, "then strike me." My wand was pointed at his stomach and I could see the rage in his eyes, as shoved his wand into my side and shouted out a curse. I went flying back into the wall and landed hard on my head. The next thing I heard were my father's screams, he was in pain but from what I didn't know.

I tried to get up and the next thing I knew I was in front of the ministry with my father, Blaise, Malia, Selene, and Krum. Even Harry was there which had surprised me most. I looked over at Selene who was looking around her surroundings, tears starting to fall from her eyes, and even more when she looked at me.

I saw Blaise walk over and hug Selene, both me and Malia looking at him shocked. Krum looked the same way, unbeknownst of his wife's company. I couldn't believe this...was he talking to her and not telling either me or Malia about this?

"Freya! Please take these six to the waiting room while I speak with Mr. Malfoy and his representative." A house elf appeared and smiled at the minister. She bowed and gathered us up taking all of us into the room. I glared at Blaise as when he looked up at me from comforting Selene, I wanted answers, and I wanted them now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long, the next ones will be coming along shortly!! ^^