Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Is This A Dream?

I grabbed at Malia's wrist pulling her towards me glaring at her, tears running down my face all too quickly. This wasn't how she was suppose to react, this wasn't how things were suppose to happen. Draco and Malia were suppose to be thrilled while Viktor and I argued about the whole thing.

"I lied because it was the only way to make sure I didn't jeopardize the contract! Who would rather in there, Malia, me and or Lucius?" I asked her and she stayed quiet.

I looked over at Draco who was only looking down at the table away from everyone, as was Viktor. I didn't know what Viktor would do knowing that he must be in pain right now. He did love me and I knew he wanted me to learn to love him, but I just never really could.

"If you can't get over the fact that I did this so that I could be happy again, so that I could see you again and talk to you again, then this was useless." Harry looked at me sadly and held out his hand for me. I took it knowing he was leading me back out to hear the judgment of Lucius.

"They'll come around soon." Harry whispered and I nodded my head not really believing him. This wasn't going to be as easy as I'd had hoped it would be.

"Mrs. Krum, you are free from your contract. You may do as you please now." I nodded my head and thought about exactly what I wanted to do. Draco didn't seem to want me anymore, Malia hated that I lied to her and I knew Viktor would be utterly depressed at my suddenly leaving him. This all made me wonder if I did the right thing, if getting out of this contract was the better than staying in this one-sided marriage.

I walked towards Harry who smiled at me feebly and opened up his arms to me. I hugged him tightly and he hugged my back comfortingly. I knew Blaise would be busy right now trying to convince Malia not to hate him and I didn't know what I was suppose to do. I walked back into the room and looked at everyone. They all stared at me waiting for me to just say something and even though I was unsure of what I should say I knew that I just needed to let them know how I felt.

"I'm going home. I'm going to pack my things and leave. We'll talk more in the morning," Viktor stood up quickly shaking his head. Everyone looked at him shocked and Draco eyed him carefully.

"Selene, no. It's your house, I'll stay somewhere else." Viktor looked me straight in the eyes and I couldn't help but feel sorry for him. I was the cause of the pain that he was going to go through and the possible humiliation with the press because the Quidditch stars wife was going to divorce him.

"O-okay." I nodded my head and I headed out the door when Draco stood up in his seat.

"Selene." I turned around and looked at him, my heart beating, anxiously awaiting what Draco was going to say.

"Yes?"

"Never mind." I bit my lip, holding back my tears walking out the door to head to my apartment.

"You're all idiots. Blaise and Selene did this so that all of you could be with each other again. I'm appalled especially at you, Malia." Harry stated before walking out himself leaving Malia, Draco, and Blaise in disbelief. Draco knew what he had to do. He didn't want to be mad at Selene, how could he? After all these years he still loved her, he was just happy that she still loved him. He knew what he had to do.

"Viktor, I'm-" I tried to apologize to accommodate some of what I did. I know it wasn't sufficient enough but I felt like I had to say something.

"Don't-it's fine. Selene, you've been unhappy for so long. It's about time I let you get your freedom." Viktor kissed my forehead and grabbed his bags that he had packed to go somewhere else.

"Will you be alright?" I asked, honestly worried about him. Viktor just smiled and nodded his head.

"I'll be fine. I'll owl you soon, so that you know where to find me." I nodded my head and Viktor left leaving me alone in my house. I looked around and saw how empty my house was. It was empty before he left but I felt even emptier now having no one here.

I still didn't understand why Malia couldn't forgive me, or why Draco didn't scoop me up in his arms and tell me he was happy I was his again. Sadly that didn't happen. I cried, falling to my knees wondering why this was all happening. How could it have turned out like this, how could what I have struggled with for so long just be put aside.

"Selene?" I looked up from the floor to see Draco standing there in front of me. I was speechless, in complete awe at him standing there. I stood up and looked at him questioningly.

"What? What are you doing here?" Draco walked over to me and held me tightly in his arms. I began to cry harder, grabbing onto him tightly hoping that him being here wasn't a dream.

"I can't stay away from you. You should know that." I was overwhelmed with happiness and kissed him passionately. Something that I had been dying to do for so long.

"So, this isn't a dream?" Draco chuckled and shook his head as he picked me up in his arms. He smiled at me as I held on tighter to him never wanting him to let go.

"No, this isn't a dream."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please!!!!! Pretty pretty PLEASE!!! :D