Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Blaise's Big Secret

When I had woken up this morning I realized that my life would begin to take a new turn. Draco was back in my life, so was Blaise. All that was missing was Malia and it scared me to know that she might not ever come back.

Back then I had gotten over never seeing her, or anyone really ever again. Now that I had the chance to it saddened me. She wanted to stay away from me, from all of us now that we all had the chance to be together again. Unfortunately I had no time to think about Malia and never seeing her again, Viktor was coming over and we were going to be signing the papers for our divorce. It was a delicate subject but Viktor seemed unaffected by it.

"Selene?" I had just finished up putting on make-up when I heard Viktor's voice coming from my living room. I poked my head out to show him that I would be right there.

"Just a sec." I finished my make-up and walked out to meet him.

"You look good." I thanked him as he took out the papers. The breath in my chest was heavy and I could feel myself straining to try and just seem normal. He placed the piece of parchment in front of me already signed by him. It made me wonder how much time that took him.

"I knew this day would come...I hoped that it wouldn't but, I just couldn't win you over could I?" I looked up from the parchment that I just signed, stating my divorce with Viktor and just stared at him. I knew he loved me, he truly did. But, my heart belonged to someone else, it always has.

"I'm sorry, Vik-" Just then loud banging came from my door. It startled me and I wondered who it could've been. I looked over at Viktor who shrugged his shoulders but got up anyways to answer the door. My mouth almost hit the floor at who I saw standing there.

It was Malia. She was all teary eyed and sniffling, that I didn't ask any questions and neither did Viktor. He let her in and I instantly got up to comfort her.

"I'll come back later, you know where to find me." I smiled softly at Viktor who kissed my forehead and went off on his way. I looked at Malia who was in my arms, still sniffling.

"What happened?" I asked as I brought her to my couch and sat her down. She took deep breaths before looking at me and she smiled sadly.

"First, I want to say I'm sorry. Selene, I shouldn't have been angry at you or Blaise because I've missed you all so much," tears ran down her face even quicker now as she spoke, her breathing becoming shallow. I offered her a bottle of water and she gladly took it, drinking some quickly.

"It's fine, Malia. Why are you crying though? I know this isn't why." She shook her head and took a deep breath, crying wasn't really her thing but when something really hurt her she had to let it all out. Malia slowed her crying and looked at me sadly. I could tell something was really bothering her.

"It's Blaise..." I furrowed my brow when yet another knock came to my door. I sighed frustrated at who it could be and told Malia to give me just a second to get rid of the person. When I opened the door I was shocked to see who it was.

"We have a problem." Draco stated, obviously out of breath when he saw Malia sitting there. He was completely shocked and walked over to her as she just glared at him.

"Malia-"

"No! How could he not tell me that he had a daughter?" My eyes went wide when I heard the news, Malia looked at me confused.

"I thought you knew, Selene?" I shook my head and fell onto my couch.

"He never told me. I-I can't believe it. Draco?" I looked at him as he looked at us with sad eyes. He knew something like this might hurt Malia badly.

"Listen, he was going to tell you, he just never expected to see you down in the station. Malia, please, go meet him and let him explain, he honestly was going to tell you himself." Malia took a deep breath and I sat there looking at her wondering what she was going to say. Would she go see Blaise or would she let her anger get the best of her again? She let it get between us when I made the effort to try and get us all back together but I didn't know her that well anymore so I really couldn't predict her every move.