Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Wardrobe Malfunction

I knocked on the door, but received no answer. So I rang the doorbell but unfortunately did not gain a response. “Alright buddy,” I said looking down to Julian. “Let’s go see what Auntie Selene is up to.”

“Auntie Malia wait,” he stated reaching up to the doorknob. Julian gave it a simple twist and swung the door open. He smiled up to me before grabbing my hand. We proceeded into the mansion and I made a mental note to question Blaise as to why his door was not locked.

“Is anyone home?” I yelled, my voice echoing through the large home.

“Upstairs,” I heard the love of my life reply. I smiled, ushering Julian to follow me. Julian and I stood in front of a consistently lavender bedroom. Blaise sat in an array of Aurelia’s clothing as he irritatingly watched his daughter shake her head back and forth.

“Good morning,” Julian shouted earning the relatives attention. Aurelia’s facial expressions lit up as she ran towards Julian, the two wrapping the other in an embrace. I smiled down at the sight of the two running downstairs. A shiver went down my spine as Blaise’s hand wrapped around my waist.

“Hello,” I greeted grinning from ear to ear as he left trails of kisses on my neck, imprinting butterflies in my stomach.

“Hello,” he whispered in my ear. He sighed, walking back to the pile of clothes.

“Is everything okay?” I questioned sitting on Aurelia’s bed.

“No actually, I’m glad you arrived so early. I need your help.” I lifted a brow, eager for him to continue. “Can you get Aurelia dressed; she refuses to try on anything I give her. Apparently nothing matches.” I sent him a look of disbelief.

“You can’t dress your own daughter?” He rolled his eyes. “Aren’t you the one who bought her the clothes?”

“Forget it,” he said grabbing his wand.

I smiled, grabbing his hand which held the wand. “I’m only asking; of course I’ll help. We can’t have Aurelia entering her party an utter mess.” He smiled leaning down and placing a longing kiss on my impatient lips.

The sound of light snickers caught Blaise and I’s attention causing us to abruptly break our kiss short. A light blush appeared on my rosin cheeks. “Aurelia how about I help you with your party outfit?” She shook her head, still chuckling joyously.

“And Julian and I will be setting up outside,” Blaise informed. I nodded as Blaise and Julian vanished and Aurelia sat expectantly on her bed.

“Can I wear a dress?” She questioned innocently, her eyes swimming with excitement.

I smiled. “A dress would be lovely.”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's really just a filler chapter. I'm sorry.