Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Draco Knows...Comfort

"Come on!" I yelled at Blaise. Since...the evil wench was in town, she had agreed to take Aurelia for the day, Blaise only being slightly worried for his daughters safety but knew that Zara wasn't crazy enough to put their daughter in jepordy.
 
...Or so we would both hope.
 
"Draco! It's bloody Diagon Alley, it'll still be there if we're a little late." Blaise yelled back at me. I rolled my eyes and took a seat on the couch to wait for him. To think, Selene thinks I'm more of a girl taking so much time to get ready when Blaise is twice as bad! Sometimes I do wonder why Malia is in love with the bloke but then again, many...many can say the same about Selene with me.
 
"Okay, let's head out." I stood up and Blaise and I floo powdered our way to Diagon Alley to get some drinks. It was hitting late evening so I know Selene was hopefully taking Malia's mind off of everything so that she could at least have a clear head when she made her decision about Blaise and my goal was to keep Blaise from stressing out about Malia's decision, which in all honesty I think we were all really anxious about.
 
"Some drinks?" I offered and Blaise glared at me.
 
"You really think, a drink, is what I need?" I sighed and just dragged Blaise into the bar with me and got us a seat.
 
"Blaise, you need to relax. It's not like I'm going to let you go run off somewhere and get someone else pregnant okay?" Blaise glared at me so I thought closely about it, let's take his mind off of his problems and onto mine. Yes, I do have...some problems.
 
"Before the party I thought Selene was in love with Viktor." Blaise looked at me like I was crazy. He was in utter shock and when the drinks came, he instantly took a sip.
 
"What? Why in bloody hell would you think that?" I too a sip from my own glass of fire whiskey and looked at Blaise.
 
"She was acting really weird when I had visited her last. She had the divorce papers on the table and though she had signed she seemed hesitant. I guess...I just guess I couldn't fully believe that after those years of marriage that nothing ever really happened between them. Or that she had never fallen for him." Blaise smiled sadly at me, shaking his head.
 
"Mate, when I saw her for the first time in all those years...she looked miserable. I mean can't you see the change in her? When you first saw her at the station what did she look like? She was so frail and sickly. There's no doubt in my mind she loves you. I just wish I could say the same about Malia." Blaise downed his fire whiskey and ordered another. Instantly the glass was filled and Blaise took another sip.
 
"Blaise, I'm sure Malia loves you. There isn't a doubt about that...it's just the situation is different. Let's just hope that after she's all calm she's willing to listen to your story." Blaise looked up at me and nodded his head. He then began laughing as I finished off my own shot and had my glass refilled.
 
"What are you laughing at?"
 
"Do you hear yourself? Merlin, when did we grow up, Draco? Our biggest worry was not having anyone afraid of us in Hogwarts, getting the girl, and making sure we passed our O.W.L.S. and N.E.W.T.S. Now I have a daughter, Selene was married, we're both Aurors! Hell, did you ever think we would be doing this? Working for Potter!" I laughed at the thought of it all too. He was right, I would have never told him this when we were younger. Perhaps my seventh year but never a year after. I would have told Blaise to move on and shag the next girl!
 
"We have grown up, have we? I'm a one woman guy...you're a father...bloody hell...you know what I find even scarier?" I chuckled and downed my shot again, Blaise following.
 
"What?"
 
"I want kids! I want bloody kids! Who in their right mind would ever think Draco Malfoy wanted children? Now if I'd make a good father that could very well be questioned but I want them." Blaise started laughing and I joined in, it being so contagious.
 
"Draco...for your own safety and that of the magical communities I think you shouldn't have kids." I glared at Blaise and smacked him in the back of his head and he looked at me shocked.
 
"My kids would be gorgeous. Especially mine and Selene's! My chissled good looks, her fair beauty-" Blaise started cracking up in the middle of my daydream and shook his head.
 
"There's the egotistical, Draco I befriended first year!" We both were laughing histerical, probably being the loudest ones in the bar. I looked at Blaise and smirked at him.
 
"She loves me, right?" Blaise looked at me seriously, his face contorted with worry.
 
"She loves you." I patted his shoulder and grabbed a pack of cloves from my pocket.
 
"Seems like you need one, try." I handed him what looked like a short filtered cigar and he looked up at me like I was crazy.
 
"Smoking? Draco, when the bloody hell did you take up smoking?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed one from my self, putting it to my lips.
 
"I always have...I just don't do it unless the time calls for it. The time calls for it." I held my wand to the tip of his cigarette and he looked at me anxiously.
 
"I don't think so." I took the cigarette back and lit mine.
 
"You really shouldn't...does Selene know?" I looked at him like he was crazy.
 
"I may still be a jerk sometimes but hell, I know better than to test Selene! I love her, but she'd kill me." Blaise laughed and nodded his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soo sorry that this is coming out late. I can assure you at least two more chapters are coming up after this one! Hope you missed us :D