Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

"Fight For Her..."

I sat there at the small desk surrounded by mounds of paperwork from the cases other Auror's were taking. Cases I should have been taking. Nothing would have distracted me from the thoughts of Selene being happy with Krum better than a nice case where I could curse somebody.

"Malfoy...what's wrong?" Potter sat in front of me, his eyes furrowed together in confusion. I sighed; yes, I know it was extremely odd that I, Draco Malfoy, was on "friendly-terms" with Harry Potter.

After Selene was gone, and Malia was no longer talking to me, I guess I needed someone else I could confide in. Even though I was still extremely pissed that Harry had feelings for Selene I think he sort of understood where I came from in that aspect. However, I think I began to like Potter even more when he got engaged to Ginny Weasley.

"I just...I'm just upset that I'm not in the action!" Potter smiled and shook his head.

"You're upset about Selene." I glared up at him and he threw his hands up in defense.

"Deny it all you want Malfoy. I think you should have fought harder for her though, so unlike you." With that, Potter got up and walked away into his office. I realized that Selene had said something like that to me when she conducted that interview with me. Did I really not fight hard enough for her?

"Hey, Draco! Come on, lunch time buddy." I looked up to see Blaise at my desk. I gave him a small smile and nodded my head. Blaise looked at me, seeing that I wasn't in angry mood. I had become a very angry person since Selene left us.

"So, how've you been? You've been gone lately." I told Blaise as we strolled down the messy streets of Diagon Alley. Blaise bit his lip and looked at me nervously.

"Truth?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"Yes, the truth Blaise. What are you, cheating on me or something?" I chuckled but his face was serious. Who was he seeing?

"Malia." My heart rate jumped from a normal steady beat to that of horses. My breath was caught in my throat, which was something I did not expect.

"Malia? Blaise since when?"

"Awhile now. Gives me some hope that maybe, Selene will come back too." I looked away and shook my head.

"She's never coming back, Blaise. She's in love with Krum now." We walked into a small shop where we would go every time we had lunch together.

"Maybe not. I don't know, I think you should fight for her, hearts change." The third person to tell me to fight for her.

"Tell me something, Blaise." He perked his head up as we quickly made our order and headed to a seat in the back.

"Do you blame my father?" Blaise took a deep breath and sat back. I anxiously awaited my answer.

"I think he's a big part as to why you lost Selene." I thought about it. Maybe he was. Blaise looked at me seemingly a bit worried.

"What are you thinking about doing, Draco?" Blaise questioned.

"I think I'm going to have a chat with my father."