Status: Draft is being written.

If My Heart Had A Face, It Would Be Smiling

Mamma

“Daddy!”

That’s what I was, a dad. A part of me was ecstatic and would never in a million millenniums take that away, take her out from my life. But another part of me, the smallest part, wanted to be back in Hogwarts with Malia in my arms.

“Daddy, are you okay?” I looked down to see a little girl with the features of her mother and smiled. Aurelia was as gorgeous as ever, but she looked too much like Zinaida for me to handle sometimes and she had too much of my personality.

“I’m great, why do you ask?”

She shrugged. “You seem, oh I don’t know, out of it.”

Draco chuckled. “Well someone does have a birthday coming up,” he hinted. Aurelia’s face lit up and Draco and I erupted in chuckles. “Any clues?”

She gave her head a nod. “I want a mamma,” she answered.

At this my breath caught in my throat and the smirk from Draco’s face faded slowly. “Well you know Aurelia, you do have a mum,” I told her. “Remember where she is?”

“Yes, but I mean a real mum; one who makes me pancakes with ice cream and strawberries every morning! One that give me hugs and kisses and sings to me before I got to sleep too!”

Draco and I exchanged a knowing glance and I let out a sigh. “Why don’t we you go play; I think I see Seraphiel over near the monkey bars.” With one glance she placed a quick kiss on my cheek and went to play with her friend.

“How long has it been mate?”

“It’ll be five years in two weeks.”

“So what are you going to do about it all?”

“I don’t know. I mean, I know that I have to tell Malia, but I’m not too sure how it’ll work out. I mean I…”

“I know, you don’t have to explain. But Malia isn’t just any girl Blaise, she’s the girl and I’m pretty sure she would understand if you told her.” I nodded, agreeing with him. “But if you lied…well you know the consequences.”

“Yeah, yeah, I got it.” The clock let out and ear shattering chime, causing birds to flee from it. “I have to go, but you said that you’d have Aurelia home by seven?”

“Yeah, yeah, go off with your little girlie.” I smiled as I stood. “Just make sure you tell her the truth mate, or trust me it’ll all end badly!”

I rolled my eyes, walking towards my daughter. Lifting her off of the grass, she let out light chuckles. I kissed her on the forehead. “Love you, remember to be good to Uncle Draco.”

“I will I promise.” I set her down and waved to Serphiel.

As I walked back to Hogmeade I caught a sight of Malia with Julian. I smiled, she was practically his mother. Sighing, I continued to walk, making sure she hadn’t seen me. As much as I hated lying to Draco and Malia I couldn’t let them know about Selene, not now that our plan was in motion.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pretty rough, but I hope you still liked it!