Sequel: Punk Rock Princess

These Constant Memories

She Says She's No Good With Words, But I'm Worse

My sleep was cut short by the feeling of someone shaking me. I opened up my sleepy eyes and looked around noticing Frankie standing over me.

"Sorry babe, but we just pulled up at the venue and I didn't want you to freak out when you woke up when no one was here." He said with a smile and chuckle when I stretched.
"Thanks Frankie, you go ahead in. I'm gonna change and grab some food and I'll come find you." I said sitting up.
"Love ya Abs," Frankie said as he leaned down and kissed me, then walked off the bus.

I changed into plaid bermuda shorts and a black beater, grabbed a poptart and ventured out of the bus. I walked around the bus and through a gate which I thought led towards the backstage area, but really led into the public area of the venue. I was thrust into a large crowd of pre teen girls and 20 something year old men all yelling to me.

"Is Gerald in there?!?" One of them screamed.
"GERARD is backstage, where I was trying to go," I said as I kept walking.
"How do you know My Chem?" Another shouted.
"A twist of fate!" I said with a snicker.

I kept walking until I was completly turned around and ended up at Will Call. I asked the lady working the booth to point me in the direction of backstage.

"Who are you?" The lady questioned looking down at her list.
"Abby Masterson." I said.
"Your here with Frank Iero?" She said looking at me.
"Yes."
"Go to the gate right next to the stage Ms.Masterson." She said with a pleasant smile.

I finally found the backstage enterance and the dressing room. I walked in and colllapsed onto the couch, breathing a sigh of relief. The guys thought it was just hilarious.

"GERALD, the pre teens were looking for you." I said with a smirk
"Ha ha very funny." He said sarcastically.