Sequel: Punk Rock Princess

These Constant Memories

Swing Set Girl

Sitting in the main lobby of the Airport I began to map out what I would say in my mind. Every way I fashioned it it just seemed wrong. In my heart I knew Frankie would be estatic, but my head was trying to convince me otherwise. I was fiddling with my hands and looking at a woman and baby greeting a man coming from the terminals...thinking that could be us, until I heard the clamor of Frankie dropping his things and running towards me.

I jumped up and let him lift me into the air and twirl me.
"Abby, I've missed you so much" He said in between the kisses he planted on my cheek.
"You have no idea just how much I missed you," I breathed,"Frankie theres..." I began until Gerard came up behind me and engulfed me into a hug.
"Abby! Guess what? I'm gonna be a dad!" Mikey screamed as he pulled Alicia closer to him and rubbed her tummy. At that moment I thought my jaw would fall off my face.
"Guys that is great! I'm really happy for the both of you!" I said with an inwardly sad smile.
"Frankie can I speak with you privately?" I asked lacing my fingers with his and walking away from the others.
"What's wrong Abs?" Frankie said putting his hands on either side of my waste and looking down at me.
"Well you see...um...I need to te-tell you something," I said looking down at my hands,"we're going to have a baby." I said. Frankie reached down and gently pulled my head up so we we're looking at each other.
"You couldn't have told me anything that would have made me happier baby! How far along are you?" He asked a gigantic smile.
"Almost two months," I said with a fearful look at him.
"I'm the happiest man in the world," he said softly before he ran towards the others screaming: MIKEY WE'RE HAVING SEPERATED TWINS! I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!