Sequel: Punk Rock Princess

These Constant Memories

Got Me Eating My Own Words

Thoughts filled my head, this was crazy. In the past two days I had not only met come face to face with my ex bestfriends, but apparently met the man I've been "dating" for the past five years. Standing on the corner next to Frankie and Bob I tried to organize my thoughts and regain my once cool and collected composure.
"Frank, you have got to be kidding me! I haven't seen you in five years, what do you mean your my boyfriend?" I stutterd to get it out choking on my words.
"Abby when we left we just didnt it want it to be weird saying goodbye so we thought it would be easier to leave and not have the awkward goodbyes. We were only trying to do what we thought was best." Frankie recited. He must have practiced that all morning.
"OH! I see, you leaving with no goodbye, not even a note was easy for you guys! Well by all means lets do whats easiest for the rockstars, cause obviously they're the only ones that matter" I spat.
"ABBY! You know thats not what I meant, but as for the boyfriend thing, we never really broke up" Frank started until I cut him off.
"Oh no Frank we never really broke up you just left and never contacted me in five years! I'm pretty sure that qualifies us as broken up a long time ago!" I yelled.
"Abby please call me Frankie, its me come on." He said with probably one of the saddest faces I've ever seen him make.
"Frankie, whatever we had back then was messed up when you left. I've moved on, I couldn't waste anymore time moping and waiting around for you guys to come home, because honestly I wasn't sure if that was ever going to happen." I said with an equally sad look.
"Abs, please tell me you didn't really believe we weren't ever going to come back" Frankie said with a sad sigh.
"What else was I supposed to believe, you gave me no reason to believe you would. I've gotta go." I said with a look towards Frankie, and I started to walk towards my apartment.
"We're all gonna be over Gerard and Mikey's house tonight! You should come! Please it would mean the world to me!" Frankie called after me.
"I'll try" I answered in a defeated tone.
What have I gotten myself into?