Sequel: Punk Rock Princess

These Constant Memories

I've Found A Better Way To Get Even With My Memori

"Please Ollie! Come on, you know I'd do it for you!" I pleaded putting on my best puppy dog look.
"No! Its just to mean, I don't want to be involved." Ollie sighed turning back to the reruns he was watching.
"What do you want me to do? Beg? Get on my knees and beg? Please Ollie you know I wouldn't ask you if I didn't really need you!"I said as I dropped down to my knees and folded my hands in a begging position.
"Ugh! Fine you win, but i'm only doing this because I love you. Not because I support it in any way shape or form." He said as he knocked me off my knees with his foot.
"THANK YOU! Muah! I love you!" I said as I picked myself up off my knees and ran into my bedroom to get ready.

As much as I didnt want to see the guys, I wanted to see them equally as bad. So I did my hair and make-up and picked out a cute outfit and hurried to get Ollie into something acceptable. It was already 7:30 and we hadn't even left the apartment. I was clearly getting annoyed and thankfully it made Ollie move even quicker.

Finally at 8 we were on our way out the door to Gerard's house a couple blocks over. Stepping out of the car I was hit by a rush of memories, of all the times I snuck into this house, all the times I crashed the night here, and all the times I got drunk off my ass in this house.
"You ready?" He asked, with a compassionate look in his eyes.
"Ready as I'll ever be" I said with a fake smile.
Walking up the driveway Ollie slung a protective arm over my shoulder. Thats right I had guilt tripped my best friend into acting like my boyfriend to make my ex-bestfriends and ex-boyfriend jealous. God I'm such a bitch. When we reached the doorbell I stared at it for a minute, then Ollie reached in front of me and rang it. In the 3 minutes that followed we heard a lot of cussing, objects falling and people yelling. Ahh the memories. Then the door swung open to reveal a man with a frizzy afro. Ray!
"Hi. Gerard's not here you can come back tomorrow to stalk my beautiful friend. Thanks for wasting your night" he said as he began to shut the door until I stuck my foot inbetween it and the door jam.
"Damn Toro is that the greeting I get after 5 years? Maybe you guys shouldn't have stayed away so long." I said with a chuckle.
"Abby! Oh my god, you look so different! I've missed you so much, so have the other guys let me tell ya! Come on in, I was just lying before Gerard really is here!" Ray said with a boyish glint in his eyes, much like the one I remembered from our teenage years.

Walking in seeing the crew all spread around the room, some sprawled on couches, some curled up in chairs, and even one sitting indian style on the floor made me think for a moment I may have just stepped back in time.