Sequel: Punk Rock Princess

These Constant Memories

This Is What Will Be Our Glory

Here it was. The day I was leaving with Frankie and the guys and I was feeling more than depressed. Wasn't I doing the exact same thing they did to me to Ollie and Zander? No, I had to reafirm to myself, they've known I was leaving for a week. The boys didn't even tell me it is in no way the same thing. I dragged my bag down the hall and onto the plaza outside the apartment. I walked back upstairs to find Ollie and Zander just staring at the door waiting for me to come back. I walked over to them and engulfed them into a bone crushing hug.
"I'm going to miss you guys SO much!" I said as I began to cry.
"Abby, you have no idea how different it is going to be here without you, but go get yo man!" Zander said with a slight gangsta tone. That boy always made a joke of the situation.
"I'll be here waiting till you get home. I'm gonna miss you." He said as he wiped away my tears which were falling.
"No tears Abby. You got your guys back, you have us. You have the best friends in the world and nothing is going to change that. No tears because your leaving." He said with a sad smile as my phone began to ring. I pulled it out of my pocket and checked the caller I.D.
"Hey Frankie" I said still crying.
"Hey Abs, we're downstairs. We gotta get on the road soon." He said with a sad smirk as if he knew exactly what was wrong.
"Ok, I'll be down in a second."I said hanging up the phone for one more hug.
Before I walked out of the apartment I drank it all in so I'd be able to picture where Ollie was when I was talking to him from the road.

I walked out onto the plaza to see Frankie carrying my bag onto the bus and motioning for me to follow. I walked up the stairs to see a lounge with two built in couches, two T.V.s, a kitchen area and a table. A big upgrade from the van they used to tour around in. No one was sitting in the front so I followed the hallway past the bunks, to the back lounge where everyone was sitting around talking and Ray was playing with the guitar. They all yelled their hellos(they tend to talk a lot louderthen they need to) and gave me hugs. Frankie then showed me where were sleeping. Under Gerard, above Mikey, across from Bob who was under Brian(their manager) and above Ray. Wow. Thats a lot to remember I thought.

Frankie then led me out to the front lounge where we sat as we finally passed the "Now leaving New Jersey" sign. It brought a bit of sadness Frankie must have sensed because he snuggled me closer and whispered in my ear "We'll be back in no time, and in the time between leaving and coming back will be the best of our lives". That was the last thing I heard as I drifted off into a dreamless sleep.