Wild Ride

Grills

I was laying in my bunk, tinkering with my laptop when my curtain was ripped open by my annoying friend, Jimmy. Well, you know him as The Rev.
"Whatcha doin?", He asked, pushing me over and climbing his big ass in my little slice of personal space.

"I so could've been naked", I said, eyes never leaving the screen. I was trying to fix it. Lately my laptop's been acting weird. It was a lot slower than usual.

"I don't care", He said pleasently, making himself comfortable, "I wanna talk" I didn't mind. Jim's like my older brother in a way.

Then, I clicked on something and the screen went blank, then porn popped up.

"What.The. Fuck", I gaped, my eyes wide. I mean, this was full on anal on my fucking screen!

"Holy Shit!", Jimmy laughed, "This is fuckin sweet!"

Leave it to Jimbo to laugh at something like this.

"What's so funny?", My best friend Jamie asked, looking in on us with a weird face. In response, Jimmy swivled the screen towards her.

"Ewwww!", She yelled, "That's fuckin sick!" I glanced back on their to see a dog and some chick on there.

I gagged and slammed the screen shut, almost getting Jimmy's fingers stuck.

"I'm fuckin done", Jamie grimiced, walking away. She was always grossed out by porn.

"That was weird", I blinked, putting my laptop back in it's case. I'd have to get it checked next time we stay somewhere.

"Oh!", Jimmy exclaimed, "I almost forgot!"

The whole ordeal made me forget that he had to tell me something.

"I think I like Jamie", He whispered, a small smile on his face.

"AWWWWWWWW!", I grinned, "I am so gonna hook you guys up"

As soon as I said this, someone called me from out front. I could tell it was Brian by the way he called me.

"Move, mother fucker", I said, pushing Jimmy out of the way. He really didn't move much "I gotsta get out" He got out and helped me down since I had the top bunk.

"Yo, you call me?", I asked, walking out front and sitting in between him and Matt on the couch. Zacky and Johnny was on the other couch watching some show on tv.

"Can you get me a beer?", He asked, pouting at me. I gave him a look and made myself comfortable, as Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

No, we weren't going out. I wished though.

"Are your legs fuckin broke?", I asked.

He pouted at me again, giving me the puppy eyes.

"No, you lazy bastard, get it your fucking self", I said. We always joked like this. He would ask a stupid question and I would pretend to get mad.

"Fine", He sighed playfully, getting up and going into the minifridge.

"What up, Gangsta Ass Matt?", I asked, looking up at him.

He grinned at the nickname. I've been calling him that ever since he got his grillz. "Nothin much, Pimpin Ass Melanie", He replied.

I went to say something back but I forgot was going to say as I saw Jimmy chasing Jamie around growling, "I'm gonna getcha!"

Ah, I love tour
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope You Like
XD