Wild Ride

Beer? Sex?

"Jimmy give me my beer back!" I whined as I tired to get my beer from Jimmy

"Nope, I want a hug and a kiss first!" Jimmy said while smirking at me

"God, sometimes I think youre a kid stuck in a man's body!" I mumbled under my breath

I reach over and was about to kiss Jimmy, but I grab my beer and walk back to my seat. Jimmy stared at me for a second and pouted at me.

"Jamie, that was cold and mean." Jimmy said in a childish voice

"I'm sorry, Jimmy." I mock at him "Let's go back to the front?"

Jimmy and I got up and grab the rest of the beer and walk though the bunk area, but I stop when I saw Mel and Matt cuddle on his bunk.

I smile and walk over to me bunk area and grab my camera. I turn around and took about 3 photos and went up to the front with Zacky, Brian, and Jimmy.

"JAMIE, DID YOU KNOW THAT PINK IS THE NEW BLACK!" Brian sreamed at me as soon as we saw me

"No I thought black was the new black." I said looking straight at him

"Zacky, I told you not to fucking tell them that!" Brian yelled at him

"Fuck, I didn't tell her anything!" Zacky said as he rubbed his head where Brian had hit him

I laugh and sat by Brian and took a drink of his JD that he had in his hand. Brian look at me and pouted. I smile and got up and walk over to where there was a full bottle of JD. I grab it and sat down by Jimmy.

Three Hours Later

Jimmy and I were in a heated make-out session. Jimmy got up and pick me up and headed for his bunk. I smile at a drunk Zacky and Brian.

I squealed as Jimmy drop me on his bunk and attack me. Jimmy latched his lips on my neck as I work on getting his shirt off.

The Next Day

I heard talk outside of the bunk area and I move my head on my pillow, at least I thought it was my pillow.

I open my eyes and saw Jimmy's chest was my pillow. I pick up the blankets and saw both of us were naked.

What scared me the most was that there were no condom wrappers anywhere. I peck out outside and saw no one out there.

I took my chance and got out of the bunk and got dress in Matt's pj pants and Zacky's JD shirt.

"Youre a very bad girl, Jamie." Some one said from behind me

"Ahahaha. Mel don't sneak up on me like that."I hissed at her "How am I the bad girl?"

"Sleeping with Jimmy, you slut." Mel said smirking at me

"I'm no such thing!" I said shkaing my head "Ow my head!!"

"Hangover?" Mel asked with a knowing smile

"Yes, I need Advil." I whined as I rubbed my forehead

Mel and I walk in the front and saw Johnny trying to nurse his hangover. I walk over where we keep the Advil. I got two little pills and took them with out water.

"Where did you find Johnny at?" I asked Mel as I picked up random beer bottles

"He pass out on a amp in the venue." Mel said smiling at Johnny

"Wow, Johnny." I said smirking at him

"Fuck off!" Johnny hissed at me

"Go to bed, Johnny boy." I said as I rubbing his back

Johnny walk into the bunk area and almost crash into Jimmy, who was trying to get out of his bunk with out falling. I smile at Jimmy and went back to eating my breakfast.

"GOOD MORNING, LOVES!!" Matt screamed as he walked into the front with a huge grin on his face

"Fuck you, Matthew." I hissed out

"I love you, too Jamie." My brother said as he kissed my forehead

Matt look at Mel and spotted his finger to the back room. Mel nodded her head and got up and headed to the back room with Matt. Suddenly it felt very un-comfortable with Jimmy.

"Jamie, I'm sorry for last night." Was the first thing out of Jimmy's mouth

"Whats there to be sorry about, Jimmy?" I said looking at him "It takes two to tango!"

"Its just I thought you would be mad at me for doing that to you." Jimmy said rubbing the back of his neck

"Jimmy, it happens to best of us." I said with a small smile forming on my face

I got up and kiss Jimmy on the cheek and headed for the bunk area.

I got my clothes for the day and went to the bathroom to get dress.

I pick up my bra and underwear and quickly put them on.

I got my From First to Last t-shirt and my light blue skinny jeans.

I skip out of the bathroom after putting on my make up and other things.

I jump in surprise, when I saw Matt and Mel standing in the way of the bunks area.

"Ello Mel and Matt, what are you guys doing?" I asked looking at them with a knowing look

"Nothing." Matt and Mel said together

I nodded my head and tried to get pass my big buff brother. I finally gave up after 3 tries.

"Please, Move Matt." I said tapping my foot

Matt look down at me and move alittle so I could get pass. I smile at him and walk past him. I walk outside of the bus, to see Jimmy talk to this chick.

WHAT THE HELL
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!