Wild Ride

Hugs and Kisses

I was laying on my bunk with my iPod headphones on with HIM blasting though. I felt someone pull my curtain. I look up to see my brother's smiling face right above mine. I pull my headphones out of my ears.

"Whatcha ya want?" I asked

"Can I talk to you in the back room?" Matt said with a nervous look

I nodded my head and got out of mine bunk. I follow Matt to the backroom and sat down across from him.

"So what do you want to talk about?" I asked

"Well, how do I say this!!" Matt said while rubbing the back of his neck

"Spit it out already!!" I said eagerly

"Ok, I think I like Mel!" Matt finally said

I smiled so big and pulled Matt into a hug.

"Awwwww, my big brother and my best friend together!! I'm sooo fucking hooking you guys up!!" I said letting go of him

Matt smile at me and showing his dimples. I giggle as Matt hug me and set me down on the couch. I watch as Matt left to go back to the front. I got up and was walk towards the front when I heard Jimmy say something.

"What's so funny?" I asked happily

I made a weird face at them as Jimmy turn Mel's laptop around. I felt gross out at the site that pop up on her laptop.

"Ewwww! That is fucking sick!" I said in pure disgust

I back away and walk into the front and sat near Johnny. I saw Mel walk into the front with Jimmy behind her. I pick up a soft football that was on the ground and threw it at Jimmy. I hit him right in the face. Jimmy look at me for and seconds and then look at the football that was on the ground.

"You better run Jamie!!" Jimmy growled at me

I laugh as Jimmy was chasing me around the bus. I giggle as I heard Jimmy growling at me for hitting him.

"I'm gonna getcha!" Jimmy yelled as he ran towards me

I Love This Guy, Shhh Don't Tell Anyone
♠ ♠ ♠
XD