Wild Ride

Cuddling

"Who's doing it?", Matt asked, walking in, putting his grillz on. I glanced at Jamie and saw her look at me and grin evilly. I so knew where this was going.

"You and Mel.", She said simply as Jimmy pulled her down on the couch with him. Matt just smiled and sat down next to me. I put my legs up on his lap.

"Nobody's gonna be fucking my baby sister", Johnny said, closing my phone and throwing it back at me.

"How was Ma and Dad?", I asked, ignoring him. I'm used to him getting like this.

"They're good.I love the way you just tried to change the subject.", He replied, closing his eyes. He was tired.

"I do too", I smiled, "Go take a nap, Bro, you look dead. I'll wake you up when we get at the venue." He smiled in acknowledgment and walked away.

I looked at Matt to see him staring off into space. God, he's so gorgeous

"Matty", I said, getting his attention, "Smile"

I seriously thought that his grillz were the coolest things in the world.

He smiled and I grinned. "You are so getting me a pair for my birthday"

"Yes, Mam", he laughed, pushing my legs off and pulling me closer. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

But I'm not complaining
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments Please!