Wild Ride

***in Weirdo

"God, I'm so fuckin bored", I groaned, leaning my head on Zacky's shoulder.

I swear he's my brotha from anotha motha

"Well, we should be at the venue soon", he said, eyes glued to the tv.

He was watching Hey Arnold. The best fuckin show ever.

"Where are we anyway?", I asked, curling up beside him.

That's the thing about touring, it makes everything run together.

"Arizona, I think", He said, putting his arm around my shoulders.

Then the bus stopped.

"I guess I actually have to put on real clothes now.", I said, getting up and walking back to my bunk. I really wasn't paying attention so the next thing I knew, I was on the floor.

"Aw, Man", I pouted, then smiled when I saw a familiar hand in front of my face.

"I'm sorry, Mel", Matt said, pulling me up.

Shit, he's built. I didn't even make an effort to get up; he just pulled me.

"Jesus, Matt,you're really fuckin buff", I said, touching his arm, "I mean, damn"

He laughed at me and flexed them. I jumped back in surprise.

"Holy Shit!", I giggled, "Do that again!"

He flexed them again and I smiled.

"You fuckin weirdo", Jamie mumbled from her bunk.

I laughed and then remembered why I came. "Let me get dressed", I mumbled to myself, kissing Matt on the cheek and walking to my bunk to get clothes out.

I got dressed in a Mr.Bungle shirt and a pair of jeans and walked into the front of the bus to see it empty.

I walked outside to see everyone hanging out.

"What up, Gangstas?", I smiled, seeing the dudes from The Confession.

I swear, those guys are the sweetest little fuckers of all time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments, Please!