I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Prologue

“No! Everything will not be alright! He is the son of Sal Downtown; do you know who that is? Do you?!!” I screamed, pulling my stilettos off and throwing them to the floor, I got up of the bed and walked over to the dresser.

“This wasn’t meant to happen, I swear, I went down there with goodness in my heart, then one thing turned to another,” Jude, my long-time boyfriend trailed off, we had been together for four years, since I was seventeen and he was twenty-three. He was in the bathroom brushing his teeth.

“People saw you! You’re going to go to prison, and I’ll be left here, alone, you know what? If you do go to prison, fine! But just don’t expect me to not fuck other guys while you’re inside,” I yelled to him in the bathroom. I was across the room, with a clear view into the bathroom; he was looking in the mirror, once I finished my sentence he threw his toothbrush into the basin and rested the palms of his hands against the cold marble, glaring at me.

“Don’t worry, I made the guys wear ski masks,” He muttered.

“Oh! So you went over there with goodness in your hearts, but you wore ski masks?!” I yelled guessingly.

Jude didn’t reply, just unbuttoned his black waistcoat, undid the cuff links of his white silk dress shirt and rolled them to his elbows.

“Fuck! I can’t believe you, Jude. You promised you wouldn’t do this shit anymore!” I yelled pulling the zip down my cute little black dress; I threw it to the ground, the large black ribbon around the waist falling undone. Leaving me in a black bra and black French underwear with purple lace.

“No! I promised I wouldn’t get caught, I promised I wouldn’t leave you, I promised I would love you forever! I didn’t promise I would stop, you knew how much money Anthony owed the bookie, and you definitely knew what you were getting into when we started going out,” He yelled back, finally taking a stand, pointing his finger at me from across the room, his posture straightening out.

I glared at him, his black hair was messy and his skin was pale, his normal striking blues eyes looked extremely dark. I should have had more faith in him, even in a spur of the moment situation; Jude was smart enough not to get caught. Sometimes I thought he just did it to piss me off, every time I would be worried. Jude was the one person in the world I loved the most and I couldn’t bare to lose him to Italians.

He glared back, not faltering once, I saw his jaw clenching, signaling he was going to say something which would most likely make me more angry, but before he could I grabbed one of my stilettos that I had thrown to the ground and threw it at his head, he ducked and it the point made a hole in the wall.

“Look!! Calm the fuck down! Why are freaking out so fucking much?!” He yelled walking over to me and quickly prying the other shoe from my fist.

“Because I already lost Noah to the Russians! ...And I’m not going to lose you too,” I whispered the last sentence, breaking down, Jude wrapped me up in his arms, before my knees gave out i fell to the floor. I buried my head in his chest. Jude stood at a tall 6'3", while I stood at a short 5'6"

“You're not going to lose me,” He whispered, pulling my face back to look him in the eyes, Jude was so good like that, every single promise he made to me was so personal, every time he made a promise I couldn’t help but feel like he was going to keep it for the rest of his life.

“Promise?”

“I promise,” he said kissing me on my forehead. “I love you.”

“I love you too,” I replied, running my hands over his muscled back.

...

I awoke to the linen sheets covering my naked body, cuddling into the side of Jude, I was still extremely tired. Jude I fighting was reoccurring situation, we liked fighting, it was a way of releasing anger, saying what you truly felt, plus sometimes sex was just so much better when it was rough. I felt sorry for the people out there who thought they were in love; they didn’t even know the beginning. No one could feel like me and Jude felt.

Jude leaned towards his beside table to reach his cigarettes; he put one in his mouth and sighed.

“Love, could you pass me the lighter,” I grabbed the lighter off my bedside table and opened the metal cover, flicking the flint and holding the flame up to his face; he leaned in and sucked in, the flame flickering to the end of the stick. I flipped closed the lighter and leaned back into his side, my head rested on his chest. His cigarette hanging loosely from his mouth, his arm hanging around my shoulders.

A loud thump from one of the floors downstairs ruined our private moment, followed by a smash. Jude shot up in bed, ash from his cigarette falling onto the sheets.

I looked over to see Jude reaching onto the bedside table, getting his gun, he checked that it was loaded before leaning over to me and kissing me fully on the lips.

“Stay here, Love” He said, placing his cigarette between my lips. Walking across the room and out the door in only his boxers.

It hadn’t even been ten seconds before I started to panic immensely, I grabbed the baseball from the closet, slipped on some underwear and one of Jude’s shirts, which came halfway down to my thighs.

I gripped the bat tightly in my fists, slowly walking down the stairs to hear talking.

“Pathetic, really, you and you’re whole race.”

“Shut the fuck up!!”

“You’re nothing but a rookie, cracking under pressure,” Jude replied. I walked down the stairs to see a man dressed in black with his back towards me, gun pointed at Jude, and Jude’s gun was on the floor.

Fucking asshole made the mistake to walk around the house with the light on, Jude saw me and kept a straight face.

I walked down the last step a few feet away from the attacker; I raised the bat and lunged. Hitting him as hard as I could over the head, he feel to the ground, the gun falling out of his limp hands.

“Fucking Russian's,” I breathed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment.

I have nothing against the Russian race.