I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Nine

“So what did you do?” Jude asked intently, leaning over the dining table where we sat eating breakfast.

“He was like, ‘Wow, nice. They’re better in real life,’ while he looked down my shirt.”

“What a prick,” Jude said exasperated.

“Wait, that’s not the best part; he then explained that he had a wet dream over me the night before.” I told him, which was followed by a timely shudder.

Jude shook his head, “You’re not going back to school until I sort that little shit out.”

Jude wasn’t the kind of guy to go over the top, and I knew this, so I wasn’t angry that he had said this. He did have all reason too, I had also told him some stories about Eli that had happened in the previous years. About the time in P.E he used basketball as an excuse to rub up against me and fondle my chest. About how in drama class he used Romeo & Juliet an excuse to forcibly kiss me and slip me the tongue. And that every time I pass him and his friends in the hallway, he would slap my ass, his friends would only holler and high-five him in triumph.

I had tried to tell the teachers. But they would never accuse the star-quarter back of groping and fondling a girl of my status; outcast.

“What? No, you don’t have to. I’ve put up with it for this long, a couple more months won’t hurt,” I tried to reason, I didn’t really want Jude showing up at my school with his brothers. Lord knows what kind of havoc they would cause. Jude wouldn’t just tell Eli to back off. Knowing him, he would probably go to the principal and personally threaten him for his lack of competence when believing a girl when she said she was getting sexually harassed.

“If I see Eli, I will fucking kill him,” Jude leaned back into his chair and went back to reading the newspaper, like he had just voiced the weather not a death threat.

“Hey, Jude,” I pushed the cereal around my bowl, my eyes suddenly finding the table more interesting tan his gorgeous dishevelled figure.

“Mmmm, love?” He didn’t look up from the newspaper. He slightly bit his thumb between his perfect straight, white teeth in concentration.

“…You think… you could take me back home? Just to get some things of mine?” I didn’t want Jude to say no, and to be honest I was a little scared, he held all the power in this situation.

“But I love seeing you in my t-shirts,” he laughed, his eyes parting the paper in his hands to dart to my silver ones.

“I can’t wear your t-shirts to school,” I giggled, shovelling cereal into my mouth.

Jude was about to reply but his brother came into the room, whispering something in his ear.

“Well, clean it up. Get rid of it. Do something. What the fuck did they think they were going to do with it?” He told Anthony like it was the easiest thing in the world.

Anthony’s eyes flickered towards me, and then he leaned in again, whispering something else incoherent to Jude.

He nodded his head, and then spoke up again, but this time it was directed at me.

“Francis, I have to go to the club.”

“But it’s only like, eight in the morning.” I said confused. What could he possible have to do there at this time of day?

“I know, love. But while I’m at the club, you can pack your stuff at home, and go to school then when I’m finished, I’ll swing by and pick you up. Yeah?”

“Yeah,” I agreed hesitantly.

It didn’t take long for me to get ready. All I had to do was finish up my breakfast, unlike Jude who had to have time to put on his suit. He obviously had to look professional in front of his colleagues.

Anthony was waiting for the both of us in the driver’s seat of the sleek, black Escalade, that I practically had to have a ladder to get into.

It was no time before I stood in front of the familiar front door of the house that I grew up in. I opened the front door, which was conveniently unlocked and walked up the stairs towards my bedroom.

Grabbing the black duffel bag from under my bed, I managed to pack everything of importance to me; clothes, underwear, school uniform, shoes, DVDs, Xbox games, laptop, chargers and make-up.

Jude didn’t know how long he was going to be at work, but he said it was a giant mess that he had to sort out, and he would have at least be gone a couple of hours, but that if he wasn’t there to pick me up after school, then someone definitely would be. So I hopped into the shower, washing my body vigorously from the night’s events prior.

Just thinking of what that guy was going to do to me, what the Russian’s were going to do with me was making me sick. I shuddered at the thought and knew that nothing but bad things would come of thinking of it, so I quickly diverted my mind onto Jude.

Waking up with him this morning was amazing. Definitely how I wanted to spend every morning. Waking up in his strong, big arms. It was most likely due to the drugs, but it was the first time in a long, long time I had slept through the whole night.

I just couldn’t get over how good looking that man was, and why in the hell he showed interest in me. I know for a fact that Jude could have gotten any girl in the world.

Were we even anything? Was I his girlfriend? We hadn’t really talked about it, but Jude had saved my life and I was going to be living with him.

This was why I hated being in relationships, they were confusing and stupid.

I wrapped the plush towel around my body, walking out of the steamy bathroom and over to my half empty closet, picking out my uniform, I slipped on some black stockings to hide my exposed legs and matched them with some all black low-top converse.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my skirt pocket, before grabbing some money from the stash on my bedside table and stuffed it into my pockets as well. Reaching into the bedside table once again, I found the stash of Marlboro cigarettes that I was craving, and grabbed the silver lighter and then proceeded to head to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
I need help.
Message me photos of Jude, if you have any.

I have some too, so it would be awesome if someone could come forward and help me pick someone out of the photos i have lined up.