I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Twelve

“Fancy?” I asked, watching as Jude walked over to the closet. Stripping out of his shirt and leaving his in his white muscle back singlet.

“Fancy-casual. We’re going to the club too, remember? So something to dance in.”

“Dancing? Jude, I can’t fucking dance,” I told him, a short laugh escaping my parted lips.

Jude walked out of the walk-in closet, ignoring my comment, seemingly deep in thought, “Tomorrow I’ll have someone put these in.” Staring at the bags lost in thought.

“Do you want to shower first?” I asked him, jumping off the tall bed.

“Well, it is a double shower,” his face flashed that boyish smirk.

“Me first then?” I tried to ignore his comment this time, but couldn’t help but let out a smirk.

I slipped into the bathroom, turning on the faucet for the water, I had a hot shower, washing my hair and shaving my legs. Stepping out of the glass box that could easily hold four people, I grabbed the plush black towel that matched all the black and white marble in the bathroom.

Throwing my hair up into a messy bun with a hair tie, I ran out of the room and over to my suitcases. Bending down appropriately, I sifted through all the clothes. Landing on a cute black dress, and a matching black leather jacket and underwear, not caring that they didn’t match and attempted to run back to the bathroom before Jude saw me.

A wolf whistle could be heard and I snapped my head around, seeing Jude walk out of the walk-in closet. In only some cotton boxers and his white singlet. “I’m having second thoughts about going out to dinner.”

I smiled, “You can use the bathroom now.”

He walked backwards into the bathroom, keeping his eyes on me the whole time until he closed the door. I took this time to walk into the walk-in closet and shut and lock the wide door. It was brightly lit, and was long, at the end of the room were three mirrors so you could see yourself from every angle. Each side of the room was lined with drawers and bars and hangers for you to hang your clothes on. And at the bottom was a low shelf that was for your shoes. The right side was filled with dress shirts, dress pants, suits, shorts, jeans, band tee shirts and long sleeved shirts. And the bottom shelf held many pairs of expensive, shiny Italian shoes and Chuck Taylors and sneakers. But the left side was completely bare, like Jude was waiting for someone to walk into his life and fill up the other half of his closet. Which I found conveniently… convenient.

Realising I was wasting my time, I quickly ripped off the towel, and slipped on my underwear, grouping my clothes off the floor I walked further down the room towards the mirrors. Grabbing the dress, I slipped it on, and managed to do up the zip at the back. Deciding that the dress looked good, all thanks to the three-way mirrors, I walked out of the room, holding my cardigan and towel, I threw the first onto the bed and the latter into the hamper that was next to the closet. Walking back over to the duffle bags, I dragged them along the floor and into the closet. Taking them over to the left side, I opened them up and rummaged through them until I found my hairbrush, and hair dryer. Plugging them into the sockets at the end of the room next to the mirrors, I sat down on the long seat that was rested against a pillar in the room.

Blow drying my hair with my hair brush made it look sleek and shiny which was fantastic. Then I unplugged both utensils and threw them back into my duffle bags, and dug around for some shoes to match my outfit. Which wasn’t hard considering pretty much everything was black or purple.

Jude walked into the closet, whistling a happy tune and was clicking his fingers. The towel hanging heavy and low on his waist, giving a perfect view to his six pack abs and strong arms and broad shoulders, all lightly covered with a sheen of water from the shower. His toned neck and shoulders nearly had me weak at the knees, and on his chest he had a colourful tattoo that I didn’t have time to make out. He turned towards his clothes, revealing his defined back to me and I had to refrain from biting my fist.

A single droplet of water cascaded from his hairline, down the back of his neck and down the middle of his back, attracting my eyes to the large tattoo that spawned across his shoulders and half way down his back.

How could someone that hot still be single? Some girl had to lock that shit down. But I was probably the only girl crazy enough to be put through his shit.

Grabbing the shoes, and my make-up bag I crawled over to the mirrors, and crossed my legs in front of them. Grabbing my mascara out of the bag, I applied it until my eyelashes were thick and long, and decided to leave my lips as they were. I hated the feel of lip gloss, how it was sticky, and it always felt like it was all over my face. Plus, if Jude and I were going to be kissing again tonight – which lets be honest, was most likely going to happen – I didn’t want it to be sticky and all over our faces.

I turned my head to look at Jude, and saw that he was about to remove his towel and pull on some underwear.

“Jude!” I half yelled and half shouted in amazement.

“What?” His face held a smile as he looked at me, frozen in his spot.

“Dude, I’m about to leave the room, you couldn’t have just asked?”

“I’m comfortable with my body,” he shrugged his shoulders like it wasn’t big deal he was about to get naked in front of me.

“Yeah, I am too but I don’t get naked in front of people who I haven’t even had sex with.”

“Id be comfortable if I had your body too,” he smirked, “Francis, I’ve seen you in your underwear, I’ve seen you throw up, and we’re moving in together, you think we’re not going to see each other naked sometime?”

“You’re right,” I said in total realisation. “I’ve never seen you do anything embarrassing. I hardly know anything about you.”

“Love, we’ll sort that out at dinner.”

I took that as my cue to leave the closet, and over to the long, backless couch that was pressed against the end of the bed and put on my shoes.

I leaned back on the couch, resting against the bed and sighed. Waiting for Jude to get changed didn’t take as long as I thought it would, the way he looked when he came out of the closet, it looked like he was coming out of some kind of GQ advert. Jude didn’t dress like the boys from my school, who when we didn’t have to wear school uniform on Wednesday’s, they just found a dirty pair of jeans and a random shirt off the floor of their room. No, Jude dressed in Emporio Armani and Dior Homme suits, although he had that ‘just-woke-up-from-having-sex-the-night-before’ look, he was anything but grubby.

“How about this, love?” Jude walked from the closet, his left leg slightly limping, obviously trying to look hardcore. And spun in a circle in front of me once, and then landed with his arms crossed across his chest like a gangster. Jude was in a grey two piece suit with a black button shirt, the top three buttons undone revealing the chest tattoo. His suit was paired with some expensive black leather shoes and a fancy watch.

I laughed loudly, “You look good.”

“I know,” Jude said jokingly, “I just thought it would be rude not to ask.”

I gave him a look that he only smiled at before speaking again. “You look gorgeous. Wow, you know that? Absolutely fucking beautiful.”

Jude grabbed my hands and pulled me from the couch and into his body and he twirled me around in front of him. His arm found itself firmly around my waist as he guided us out of his bedroom, down the stairs, and into the foyer, where we took a door that was at the side instead of out the front. Jude flipped the light switch by the door, taking a few seconds to kick into work, fluorescent lights lit up the huge garage, which could easily hold ten cars.

“Oh, my god…” I whispered amazed at all the cars there was. They were all so pretty and shiny. I could practically hear Jude smirk as he led me through the garage, all the way to the end where we stood in front of a 2009 Nissan Skyline GT-R.

“You have the new Skyline GT-R? But they cost a fortune.” I asked amazed. Not only was I a total gaming nerd, I loved my cars.

“Present from my Dad,” Jude admitted sheepishly.

“Holy shit…” I acted as though I didn’t hear the comment.

Jude walked over to the passenger side, and opened the door for me, I gladly accepted, jumping into the car and looking over all the buttons and screens. Fingering the black leather and chrome finish. The car smelt of cigarettes, aftershave and that brand new car smell, that once again, had me weak at the knees. Jude was going to have to get me a wheelchair if he kept wooing me like this.

Jude hopped into the drivers seat, twisting the key in the ignition, it roared to life. The V8 engine causing my body to vibrate from the inside out. I let my head rest against the back of the seat, and closed my eyes, savouring the moment that I was in this extremely sexy car with an incredibly sexy man.

My head fell to the side and I opened my eyes to see Jude smiling at me, and then he revved the engine, which in turn made me smile.

“You know cars too? How are you still single?” Jude asked, putting the car in reverse and backing out of the opened garage door.

I laughed, as Jude pulled out of the main gates of his house, “You know, I was just thinking that about you earlier?”

“Really?” Jude smirked, shifting the car into third gear as he roared down the private road, never breaking his gaze from mine.

“Mhmm,” I confirmed.

“You wanna know my verdict?”

“Certainly,” I turned onto my side, facing Jude, his eyes still on me. As we roared down the empty street, leaves swept up into the air behind us.

“You were just too gorgeous for those high school boys to handle.”

I laughed loudly, a faint blush rising onto my face I turned back to face the front, breaking the gaze that was going to get us into a serious car accident.

“Wanna hear yours?”

“Fuck yeah I do,” Jude quipped.

“I was the only girl crazy enough to be put through your shit,” I told him honestly.

Jude laughed loudly, and it was almost scary, sadistic, “You are too right.”

||||| Jude’s Point Of View |||||

I pulled the car to a stop in front of the restaurant, Campanile, the restaurant my father left to me and my brothers. But naturally, just like the club and the strip club we owned, I had to take care of everything.

The young man that was standing on the side of the busy street greeted Francis opening her car door for her.

“Mr. Turner, Ma’am,” He nodded his head in respect. I left the car on and the door open, Brandon ran around and jumped into my car and parked it around the back of the building.

I walked over to Francis and threw my arm around her shoulder, pulling her into my body, looking down I saw another amazed look on her face.

“Impressed?” I whispered in her ear.

“Very, they know your name? What? You take all your dates here?” She looked around the medium sized restaurant, it filled with people laughing and smiling, sharing dates just like ours.

“What? No!” I smiled down at her as we walked up to the reception area where we would be shown to our seats.

“Let me guess, this is a present from your Father too?” Francis laughed, and then seeing the guilty look on her face, she scoffed.

“How’d you guess?”

“Holy shi--” Francis was cut of by the head waiter and manager to where we were standing.

“Mr. Turner, so nice to see you and this is…?” Pierre trailed off, holding out his hand for Francis.

“Francis,” she filled in and placed her hand in his own, as he kissed the top of her hand.

“My pleasure.”

Francis looked up at me, an indescribable look on her face. I filed it into the impressed slash humoured file.

“This way to your seats Mr. Turner,” Pierre spoke, walking through the busy restaurant, until we got to a staircase that led us up to the high level, that looked down on the rest of the restaurant, fewer people sat up here, so it was quieter, but the atmosphere was nothing less than what it was down there.

Pierre walked us to a table that was right next to balcony, over looking all the people and pulled out Francis’ seat for her.

I asked them to give us a smaller table that was designed for couples, it held more intimacy and I really wanted to round up what I had with Francis, I wanted to find what we were and possibly what we were going to be in the future. I knew it was fast, but I wasn’t the type of guy to fuck around in meaningless relationships, and Francis didn’t seem the type either.

“Drinks, Mr. Turner?” Pierre turned to me, asking. I quickly grabbed the beverage list and gave them to Pierre. I knew the menus inside-out here, I didn’t need to read what I wanted to drink off some piece of paper.

“Ah… the Eyrie Vineyard Pinot Noir, please. I feel a toast coming on,” I looked at Francis as she was taking off her jacket and putting it on the back of the chair.

“Francis,” I reached for her hand over the table and squeezed it slightly, “We’ve known each other for about a week, a week and a half, and I know that, under all the circumstances that we have been under...”

Francis smiled, revealing a perfect smile.

“…I know that I really like you.”

Pierre came back to the table with the bottle of icy cold champagne, and popped it open and poured two glasses and then left, leaving it on the table.

I passed a glass to Francis, “I guess, what I’m trying to ask is, will you be my girlfriend?”

A huge smile broke across her face and she clinked her glass against mine, “Yes.”

We both took a sip of the expensive wine, and then I leaned across the table to steal a kiss from her lips. Francis pulled away from the short kiss and smiled, leaning back in to place another one on my lips.

| | | | | Francis’ Point Of View | | | | |

We spent two hours at the restaurant, just talking. About us, the club, Jude’s family, and what exactly the deal was with all his brothers.

Tommy, Landon and Kevin weren’t actually Jude’s biological brothers, they were adopted.

Tommy and Landon were biological brothers, and when Jude’s father, Antonio, sent their father out to collect some debt, he didn’t come back. And Antonio, being the Mafia Boss, let Tommy, Landon, being only little children, and their mother come stay at their mansion in Rimini. Tommy and Landon’s mother killed herself the following year, so Antonio legally adopted the two boys.

Kevin, however, was a whole different story. Kevin as a child lived on the streets, and was caught breaking in to his car and Antonio had loved him ever since.

Jude did have other biological siblings. A younger sister, who Jude said was 16, a younger brother who was 18 and an older brother who was 27.

Jude’s older brother helped run the family business from Italy with Jude’s father. Jude’s younger sister and younger brother were suppose to be going to school over there, but according to him, didn’t tend to go.

Last Jude had heard, his younger sister was in Hawaii on holiday and his younger brother was… well, he was fucking the daughter of the rival of the family business.

Yeah, Jude was one of eight kids.

Every year, not including the holidays, everyone in the family would get together, and celebrate, well, being alive.

Jude told me about his past too. How he went to school boarding school in Scotland until he was twelve, and then was expelled for fighting, so he was sent to Australia for the rest of his school years, and then came to America. He also concluded that was why he kinda had a half-ass accent. In between the school years and the expulsion, he spent his time in Italy with his family.

Jude liked to go by Jude Turner, because he tried to stay away from the family name and all it entailed, but it didn’t exactly seem to be working.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whoa. It's been way too long since I've updated. But now that I'm back into this, they will come better, bigger, and more frequent. It's funny though, there were 250 readers last chapter, but I only got like, 8 comments. C'mon people! It's my birthday!