I'm Fettered and Abused, Stand Naked and Accused

Chapter Thirteen

Hours had passed. We had three bottles of wine between us and because of all the delicious food we had eaten we weren’t in the least bit tipsy. Although anyone who saw me stumble out of the restaurant would have begged to differ.

The Nissan was in front of us the second we stepped out the restaurant doors, we were greeted with smiles from the Valet boys and goodbyes too. Jude’s speeding had me impressed and not in the slightest bit scared. I loved speeding. I would always take my father’s car down to the empty property developments my mother owned and would practise my drifting and driving skills.

Jude parked right in front of the club, but because of it being Monday (check story timeline) night, there wasn’t a line outside, and there was only one body guard. Jude hopped out of the driver’s seat and was around to my door quickly, but I was already hopping out too.

‘Why don’t you wait for me to open the door for you? Huh?” Jude had a smile and he held my hand while he closed the door for me.

“You already open the door for me when I get in, that’s enough. Plus, I don’t know if you’re coming round the car to open the door or just walking around the car. I’d look like a dick, waiting there for you.”

Jude only put his arm around my shoulder and guided me towards the entrance, laughing. He greeted the body guard politely and gave him a manly pat on the back.

“Remember, I’ll just sort out this little problem we have with the doorman, and then we can proceed to drink a little more heavily than we have been.”

“Fuck, that sounds like a good plan,” I looked up at him and matched his devilish smile.

We both walked over to the bar, and Jude ordered two shots of tequila from the bartender. They were poured in front of us, and we clunked them together before downing the liquid. Jude told the bartender that I could order any drink free of charge, kissed me on the lips, and left for his office. Now that I was alone, I could get a good look at the talent around the club, or lack there of, the only people who were here were clearly the type of people who didn’t have to work the next day. One man was in a suit at the end of the bar, he was middle aged and he was scruffy, like the business day had treated him hard my eyes left his figure before he noticed me staring.

“Two more, please.”

I had lost count on how many shots of tequila I had downed, along with bourbon and vodka and I was now ordering an apple martini.

I was slightly puffed as I collapsed against the bar top, laughing at nothing in particular. When Jude left the music had gotten louder and was more party like. I had danced to Far East Movement and Kid Cudi, I even asked if the bartender who worked the stereo had any Justin Timberlake and dub step. The bartender smiled at my drunken behaviour; whose name I learned was Dominic. He placed the martini down on a napkin and told me to enjoy. I only giggled at the drink in front of me and cradled it between my two palms.

“I’m Samantha from Sex and the City!”

I had downed half of the drink in one gulp, and was now working my way onto eating the cherry at the bottom when Teenage Dream came on. My mouth was closed, chewing its way through the sweet, small fruit when I screamed in happiness and got up to dance.

Adrenaline rose and poured into my soul as I made my way out onto the dance floor. Where the lights were more colourful and not as bright, and where I was the only one dancing. And where everyone’s eyes were on me.

“You think I’m pretty without any make up on. You think I’m funny, when I tell the punch line wrong. I know you get me, so I let my walls come down, do-own.”

I sang along to the song, dancing shamelessly to the beat. I watched as Jude’s muscular figure made his way down the stairs, three of his men behind him. While Jude made his way over to the bar, over to me, his men went to the front of the club; to most likely solve the problem we had came here to do.

Jude leaned his back against the bar top after he ordered a drink, his eyes burned with lust and his lips pulled into a smirk as he watched me dance in my drunken state. Black heels made there way over to him, and as I stood in front of him, lightly grabbing his figure for support, only then could he see how drunk I truly was.

“You need to catch up,” it wasn’t a question, I demanded it, as I grabbed my martini from the top of the bar, I pushed it towards him, willing him to scull it all, and then I grabbed the fresh drink of bourbon and coke that Jude must have ordered and pushed that towards him too.

“Two shots of tequila,” I hiccupped and the bartender sent a look towards Jude, second guessing my order. Jude received the look, and put his drink down, quickly swallowing whatever was left in his mouth before turning to me, speaking carefully as if I was going to flip a switch and go she-hulk on him.

“Don’t you think you’ve had enough to drink, love?”

I laughed loudly and slammed my hands down on the bar, “They’re not for me!” I turned towards Jude and tugged on the lapels of his grey Giorgio Armani suit. “They’re for you.”

Jude nodded his head once towards the bartender, signalling he did want the shots. “I did want to get drunk tonight.”

I laughed and pressed the side of my body towards his, and as he went to put his arm around my shoulders, I quickly pulled away, laughing. I watched as his eyes in no way hid their burning lust, if only it intensified as I teased him. He watched me smirk at him, and he only swallowed the shots, ordering another two. With every shot Jude downed, I made sure to inch closer to him. When I was close enough, and Jude had downed many shots, his hand founds its way to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him with one strong fluent movement

Jude pulled me to his chest as his arm threw itself lazily around my shoulders, his head dipped slightly so his blue eyes could meet my grey ones, “You look really fucking gorgeous tonight.”

I smiled and blushed, which in turn only made Jude smirk. I pushed him away playfully and downed the last shot that was at the bar.

The opening gasps of pleasure sounded throughout the speakers, and I noticed what song it was immediately. Scream, by Timbaland. It was my turn to smirk at Jude this time as I quickly found my body pressed back up against him and grabbed his large hands in my small ones and dragged him out to the dance floor.

| | | | | Jude’s Point Of View | | | | |

Everyone who knew me, knew I wasn’t much of a dancer, I was more the kind of guy who watched my girl dance out on the dance floor, or in the bedroom, but I complied with Francis and my arms wound themselves around her waist from behind as I followed her out onto the floor.

Her hips swayed seductively with the music and she mouthed every word perfectly. To be honest, I was glad she was having a good time. I was a little worried that she wasn’t going to like what I had set up for our first date, that she might have thought It was a bit showy, but I was glad that she liked it.

I didn’t know how we were going to get home, I’d come to that bridge when we came to it, right now, I’d just enjoy Francis’ hips swaying to the beat and singing softly to the familiar song.
♠ ♠ ♠
Very small chapter. But I felt like I needed to just get something out.